• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help Needed At Reider

Wow! it was a train wreck up there! Glad to hear you just got some door dings suresh :awesomework: . Now it is time for to find some tube benders or some real handy work so that i dont have to worry bout my bed fallin off. LOL. I felt so young in fourwheeling compared to you all. next time, possibly could a catch a ride? and get some tips?

Dont wheel with him he cant open his eyes enoughn to see the trail ................................HES STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont wheel with him he cant open his eyes enoughn to see the trail ................................HES STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your so mean....

you could always roll with me. but it will have to be after i finish my dual t's and hysteer. hope fully within the next 2 weeks.

your so mean....

you could always roll with me. but it will have to be after i finish my dual t's and hysteer. hope fully within the next 2 weeks.

You didnt show today... I would love to kick it and learn some ish bout dual t's. looking to put some serious cash into my truck, but dont know where to start really.

nike, your mean. you too, grumpy. everyone knows i dont smoke. :fawkdancesmiley: even the WSP. :kissmyass::kiss:

suresly, a good place to start is always lift, tires, and lockers. everything else kinda follows those three things.

nike, your mean. you too, grumpy. everyone knows i dont smoke. :fawkdancesmiley: even the WSP. :kissmyass::kiss:

suresly, a good place to start is always lift, tires, and lockers. everything else kinda follows those three things.

i know i was kiddin!!

You didnt show today... I would love to kick it and learn some ish bout dual t's. looking to put some serious cash into my truck, but dont know where to start really.

ya i was mega swamped today. ill swong by tomorow. i see you drive by every morning. you are a frickin champ for driving your truck with no doors all the time. too cold for my skinny ass... ive seen you around alot. but didnt see you today. hopefully tomorow i will be set up to transfer to prod. welding so i can get the fawk out of materials.

I wasn't teasing:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: now I am see you soon littleman:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts