• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HERE THEY ARE!!! All 23 executive orders.

hollywuud

:****:

The Office of the Press Secretary sent out the following list of all 23 executive actions.

Today, the President is announcing that he and the Administration will:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

benfowler87 said:
That's a lot better than I thought it would be on the gun control end.

NO !! The reason they are coming "SOFTER" is because they are afraid it wont make
it through Congress if they come in too strong at first. It's a tactic !! Sorta like getting your foot
in the door. Don't believe that it's "a lot better". It's not. Your reaction is EXACTLY what they want !!!
If this phase passes, consider the foot in the door. www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

I was watching FOX news earlier when Obama was speaking and he did say something about magazines over 10 rounds but there's nothing about it in this??

He's leaving the Magazine Capacity law and the broad assault weapons ban for Congress to vote on. He cannot issue those in an executive order without getting in deep ****, and he knows it.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

This makes perfect sense. Let the CDC spend our money on studying why people want to kill people with guns. I can save them time and money. People use guns because it is the easiest method and nearly anyone can use one. If someone had the intention to kill another with a pencil and paper-cuts then by george they could, the object used doesn't matter at all in my opinion. Intention rules the world.

Great use of funds :gtfo:

hollywuud said:
:****:

The Office of the Press Secretary sent out the following list of all 23 executive actions.

Today, the President is announcing that he and the Administration will:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

Those 6 right there is all they need. They legitimize/legalize the administration to clamp down on the abilities to purchase, or continue to own a firearm and the corresponding ammunition to operate it.

#5 is especially scary, because it reads that .gov will put in place the ability to come confiscate your firearms and then "Run" a background check on you to see if they should give them back….In the mean time they were destroyed.

Funny thing about the speech this am was the market reaction afterward, all firearms manufactures and their retailers were way up in volume and share price. Ruger ran up $2.50 while the prez spoke.

It's cracking me up how folks on here are jacking up the prices on all their assault rifles. Way to be part of the problem.

InDaShop said:
Those 6 right there is all they need. They legitimize/legalize the administration to clamp down on the abilities to purchase, or continue to own a firearm and the corresponding ammunition to operate it.

#5 is especially scary, because it reads that .gov will put in place the ability to come confiscate your firearms and then "Run" a background check on you to see if they should give them back….In the mean time they were destroyed.

Funny thing about the speech this am was the market reaction afterward, all firearms manufactures and their retailers were way up in volume and share price. Ruger ran up $2.50 while the prez spoke.

The Fourth Amendment prevents unlawful search and seizure. So that cant just seize your guns without probable cause. If this executive order goes into effect one questionable seizure will result in a lawsuit run up through the supreme court which will provide guidelines to this vague order or overturn it outright. In other words dont give em a reason to take your **** and you wont have any issues...

yankster said:
It's cracking me up how folks on here are jacking up the prices on all their assault rifles. Way to be part of the problem.

whoa easy with the use of the media term "assault rifle" :flipoff1:

Mongo44 said:
These are the same people that cant pass a budget...

I'd say most of them don't even understand the principal of a budget, much less be able to understand the ramifications of continually raising the debt ceiling without doing any form of spending cuts.

Imagine how crazy the world would be if we the people we allowed to continually finance our lives without ever having to figure out how to pay for it???

ridered3 said:
Imagine how crazy the world would be if we the people we allowed to continually finance our lives without ever having to figure out how to pay for it???

but i love my magic money cards and small monthly payments! molaugh

B.DRAKE said:
I was watching FOX news earlier when Obama was speaking and he did say something about magazines over 10 rounds but there's nothing about it in this??

i dont think there is a need to hav over a 10rd mag. i own 30rd mags and 110rd drum for my ak and there is absolutely no use for it unless u in a war! 10rds is enough

#14 :wtflol: The C.D.C. researching causes and prevention of gun violence ??? What the **** does gun violence and disease's have in common, they research how to get rid of diseases and biological agents, so is shooting people infectious now :gtfo: that's as stupid as saying drug addiction is a disease. The C.D.C. researching gun violence makes as much sense as outlawing guns, I mean they outlawed meth, coke, pot, heroin and we all no you can't get them. Our country is ran by morons and idiots drool. What next the FBI launching a space shuttle :dunno:

Mongo44 said:
These are the same people that cant pass a budget...

Chinese-Banks_0.jpg

Dumbass. Obamer don't need no damn budget when he has an endless supply of these! :woody: