• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HERE THEY ARE!!! All 23 executive orders.

twiztedzuki said:
making it harder for crazy bastard get hands on hi cap. mags what im for! so they cant blast 30rds at people and kids b4 reload! i own them but like i said if it meant ur kid or mine from getting shot , which it could, i gladly turn mags in!! i own them but there know use for them so they can have them

We gonna ban knives too? You need to wake up....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%932012)

If someone wants to do harm, they will. You and your Democrat brothers have no idea whats going on....You don't live in the real world. In your fantasy land....You might be able to "ban" or "outlaw" things and make it work....Real world that don't happen. We should make it against the law to drive drunk....Oh wait. We should make meth-amphetamines illegal....Oh wait. We should make gun free zones to keep people safe....Oh wait.

There are some crazy mean people out there. If they want to make a statement, they will. Taking guns, mags, and ammo from us good (law abiding) people will do nothing but create more victims....Period. You want to be a victim? Go ahead....I don't share that same sentiment. I don't need the .gov to save me....I need less .gov (and people like you) in my life. :flipgotcha:

twiztedzuki said:
i dont think there is a need to hav over a 10rd mag. i own 30rd mags and 110rd drum for my ak and there is absolutely no use for it unless u in a war! 10rds is enough
this also gets there foot in the door to do something else later,hell its a blast slingn 100.00 at a time down range

5BrothersFabrication said:
The reason behind MY hi-cap mag is for when one of those 16,000 IRS agents or the 9,000 Dept of Ag agents , all of which obama just armed, comes to my door to collect my guns, I can fire more rounds with less reloading. Or same with an intruder...
thats what iam talk n bout :afro: