• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 20, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Hardline Crawlers members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
April 1, 2021 · Crutchfield · 349.95 USD​
General Discussion​
smbroady82 said - I'll probably end up doing a shallow mount sub similar to that , found a few yesterday. [link] [link]
March 11, 2021 · LOWDOLLER-MOTORSPORTS · 17.99 USD​
Tech & Fab​
Bebop said - I wanted to share this tech with you guys (and girls) since I see more and more of the Terminator X systems on buggies. After 18 months with mine, I still love it and think it's ...
Highlighted posts
April 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 198 views
TerraBull said: I have two almost bald 43 TSL stickies on 17 in Trail Ready bead locks I would like to sell, what do y'all think is a fair price? Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 360 views
bgredjeep said: 2019 Diamond Cargo trailer. 22x8.5, 10,000 lb 81" door height, 84" between fenders, 80" to lowest point on the ac controls, 82" is the lowest height for the rest of the ceiling ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 79 views
Bebop said: Hi guys, I'd love to get a few sets of stock truck injectors 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 gen 3. The "truck" injectors in this picture [image] Thank you Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 185 views
untchabl said: Selling my Sami buggy chassis. Have something new in the works so no longer need this chassis. Chassis is all 1.5" DOM except for the windshield spreader bars and a couple tubes ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 255 views
cjtrucking said: Ive got a 96 grand cherokee I plan on putting them under. I have a 30/44 under it right now with arbs, but id like some more track width out of it and a stronger front. Its just ... Read more >>
April 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 289 views
onetoncrawler said: 5 - 37X12.50x17 Blue Label, NON-STICKY BFG Krawlers on 17x9 Method Beadlocks. 5x4.5 TJ/LJ etc. Bolt Pattern. Tires are 90+ % treat but do have some trail rash. Wheels are like ... Read more >>
April 19, 2021 * 10 posts * 337 views
TBItoy said: It's mostly a woods race, so you can do some hiking to get to some points of interest. The places you can drive to up on the mountian are crowded, because most people don't want ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 8 posts * 493 views
Dwill817 said: The 3.8s (07-11) burn oil like a MF'er but if you just keep a check on it and keep it full, they are actually pretty reliable otherwise. Supposedly it's a badly designed ring that ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 684 views
Markrobinson said: Here's the little bit of tube that I have added. Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 143 views
ridered3 said: Rush Anniversary Bash and Ultra4 Racing are at the same park this weekend. Anyone from here going or participating in the various events/races/pit crews? [link] [link] Assuming ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts