• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 27, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Hardline Crawlers members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
February 16, 2021 · Narescue.com · 69.99 USD​
General Discussion​
jeeptj99 said - here's the box I use and 1life uses in their kits [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] I like the NA Rescue stuff. That's where I got a majority of my stuff that is in my kit.
November 25, 2020 · Roarksupply.com · 35.00 USD​
Vendors​
Roark Supply said - Time to take stock...and stock up! It's our Flap Disc and Cut Off Wheel Combo Deal featuring CHOICE CUT 4.5" cut off wheels and Premier Grind 4.5" zirconia flap discs (German Made). ...
Highlighted posts
April 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 558 views
rwp said: 1995 Jeep Crawler built in 2018. Only about 200 miles on this build. Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 318 views
whiskeymakin said: Have you ever seen a cam lobe like this? I figured if it gets bad it will wipe out the whole lobe, but this cam had 3 lobes with the tip worn a little. Found this while doing a ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 389 views
fourjeepin said: So I bought a Currie Ford 9" hi-pinion probably 12 years ago with the intention of building a 609 front axle for my CJ. Life got in the way and this never happened so I am curious ... Read more >>
SOLD
April 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 801 views
TEAMMCD17 said: I don't have time to really take it out so here it is. for SALE or TRADE. 8-10K *New 22R long block *New Got Propane kit *New Samurai radiator *New Trail Gear solid hubs *New GM ... Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 14 posts * 815 views
Lil ugly said: What is the lug pattern on the wheels. The tires are really only worth spares, and trail readys are not the most expensive wheel new. I have a set of non sticky 43's with no wheels ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 152 views
jeeppoor said: I thought I had it written down. But I can not find it. And I have spent a little time searching the web but cant find what I need. What is the max pressure to charge a coilover? Read more >>
April 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 431 views
TKnight said: 90 YJ Sahara with title Tuned 5.3/SM465/twin stick 205 Front: Chevrolet KP60 Lincoln Locked Truss 35 spline chromoly inners/outers G3 flanges Kustom 4 link 14" Fox 2.0's Full hydro ... Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 1 post * 100 views
Bronco Mike said: I have a Ord Chevy 203 to Ford 205 Doubler for th350 or th400. Needs intermediate shaft have one that can be turned down if you know how. 300$ for everything in pictures. I am ... Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 737 views
Lil ugly said: 4700 lbs seems light for a car like that with all steel panels, a frame etc. A Grand Cherokee weighs like 4500 lbs and its half plastic. Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 1 post * 74 views
HCBot said: Click here to view on the web We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts