• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 01, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Hardline Crawlers members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 19, 2021 · Amazon · $18.87​
Tech & Fab​
jeeptj99 said - One of these might help. They are worth every penny.
November 25, 2020 · Roarksupply.com · 35.00 USD​
Vendors​
Roark Supply said - Time to take stock...and stock up! It's our Flap Disc and Cut Off Wheel Combo Deal featuring CHOICE CUT 4.5" cut off wheels and Premier Grind 4.5" zirconia flap discs (German Made). ...
Highlighted posts
May 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 255 views
InittowiniT said: Who has drove from hawk pride to rattlesnake saloon? Is it doable in a crawler on stickies? Or just take the tow rig? Also we are headed up this weekend if anyone is around. Thanks Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 197 views
garmon18 said: 22.5 rims with 37" cooper stt pro tires. 50% tread. 8 tires total. 6 are mounted to the rims. 2 are spares. Rims are 10 lug. Also comes with 10 lug to 8 lug adapter. Hub caps an ... Read more >>
June 01, 2021 * 1 post * 67 views
DocBrad said: SXOR Rear Engine Buggy Turn key buggy that needs nothing, it is ready to tackle anything or any 9-10 trail. Only reason for selling this is because I bought a single seat buggy ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 336 views
ridered3 said: BUMP Just posted on the FaceSpace at $2,500.00 but Hardline (or buddy of a Hardline member) price stays the same at $2,000.00. Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 1 post * 158 views
BigSouth said: New, only used for mock-up. I'm going to a gear driven setup. Pump was $220 from PSC and the brackets are $89 from GoatBuilt. Truck spacing. The pulley is NOT included. The idler ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 1 post * 168 views
BigSouth said: Used, but in great working condition. Orange in color. I used this on my crawler and it works perfect. The only reason I'm changing things up is because I need an attachment to ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 1 post * 158 views
Zjman said: Looking for a used set of 4 stickies with or without wheels. Wheels must be 8x6.5 pattern or tires be 17's. Willing to travel for right deal. Prefer 43" sx's Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 1 post * 63 views
HCBot said: Click here to view on the web We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 1,097 views
corey_moon said: Somebody buy this and go race Tackett Creek Challenge at RMR this weekend Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 407 views
jp fan said: I have used a Trimph sport bike muffler on 2 different vehicles one a Jeep with a 6 cylinder. Pretty thin and has three outlets not to loud has good brackets on it to bolt a mount ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts