• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 16, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 275 views
Zjman said: Anybody ran these? They work decent ? Getting ready to 4 link front my Yj and looking at cheaper alternatives Daystar, Universal Stinger bump stop 8.25" Long Pair, KU71091BK, Made ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 321 views
Bebop said: I wanted to share this tech with you guys (and girls) since I see more and more of the Terminator X systems on buggies. After 18 months with mine, I still love it and think it's ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 10 posts * 1,040 views
Markrobinson said: I'm not totally trying to be a **** here; I have a friend whose family is growing that would fit this rig well - just don't know if it's worth sending his way Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 164 views
tennessee_4x4_man said: i got a compleat set all 3 axels from a duce 2 1/2 ton all there missing is a inter axel shaft and 1 long axel but i know a fellrer has these parts will post a pict up tomotorw ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 415 views
jeff150 said: I listed this one a couple of years ago then pulled it back off the market but it's only been out 3 times in the last two years so I guess I need to let her go. Samurai Crawler. ... Read more >>
March 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 11 views
Zbyrd92 said: Looking for a set of tires 40-44" for a 17" wheel. Nothing new, looking for something half tread or better. Close to Lenoir, NC Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 265 views
ridered3 said: Kinda surprised I haven't heard from anyone on here about various trailers that are officially or unofficially for sale. @Bebop and @Markrobinson and @The Luke keep finding possible ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 21 posts * 845 views
Lil ugly said: I think one of the things that confuses people the most about setting up gears is that there is so much variance in what can equal a correct set up. I try to take each axle as ... Read more >>
March 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 862 views
RocYJ said: Impressive parts! Very nice build. Jimmys work always amazes me. How much steering you getting out of the knuckles on this setup? GLWTS. Read more >>
March 09, 2021 * 1 post * 260 views
RocYJ said: 3.5" Pro Series (chromoly and heat treated) Full width (69.5 WMS) Centered pinion location Spidertrax full floater ends tig welded on Spidertrax threaded fill plug tig welded with ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts