• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 18, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Hardline Crawlers members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 17, 2021 · Busted Knuckle Off Road · 222.99 USD​
General Discussion​
Bebop said - Would help with a pictures of the setup. Usually trailing arms are made either with the shocks under the centerline of the link and you don't need wobble control (you can use 2 ...
March 31, 2021 · Summit Racing Equipment · 569.5800 USD​
Tech & Fab​
FlatlandFSJ said - I'm not sure on whats best, or whos better. I have used the safecraft 3 nozzle system on the builds I've done recently, up to the owner for the last word, but i strongly recommend ...
Highlighted posts
May 16, 2021 * 13 posts * 228 views
2011jk said: I have white one's now..not sure what they are, maybe Derlin? but would like to replace with something better that won't crack. Thinking UHMW or maybe oil light bronze or? Trailing ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 470 views
peckbrothers4 said: I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma rock crawler on one ton axles for sale. It is the 4.0 V6 engine with the automatic transmission with an Atlas 4 transfercase. Here's a list of the goodies: ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 21 posts * 1,244 views
JEEPKEVIN said: The annual Tackett Creek Challenge is Memorial weekend. That 24 hour long trail in the Hell and Back video was won last year in a WOD buggy in 26 mins. I promise no "F" were given ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 442 views
Bebop said: What do you mean by LSX ? Are you after a LSX454 from GM performance or a random LS based platform like a 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/6.2 ? If the later, are you looking for a Gen3 or Gen4 ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 18 posts * 737 views
Lil ugly said: I did high steer on a 97 ford ball joint axle. I originally shipped one knuckle out to have it done, but after seeing what was actually done to it, I did the second axle myself ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 151 views
red94yj said: 14 bolt pullout from a cucv. Locker was removed and replaced with a set of spider gears. 4.56 gears. Axle is complete minus tires and wheels. It's also missing a couple of diff ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 1 post * 98 views
ridered3 said: What/Where: Hale Mountain Open Ride (last one before it is closed for the summer). When: June 4 - June 6 Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 1 post * 278 views
2011jk said: Chevy NV4500 with advanced Adapters Dodge output and adapter with Atlas 2sp 4.3. drivers drop Cable shifters, boots, Bellhousing, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, bearing, Fork, 2ea Hyd ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 1 post * 62 views
HCBot said: Click here to view on the web We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 10 posts * 501 views
DirtyPower said: Ford 9" axle is turned down just a tad at the splines. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts