• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 25, 2021

HCBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Hardline Crawlers members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 19, 2021 · BOSS Audio Systems, a Leading Audio & Video Brand · $ $298.99​
General Discussion​
jeeptj99 said - I have this one in my buggy and I have been really impressed with it. The way they wanted it wired in was stupid but not a deal breaker I did it my way.
May 20, 2021 · Amazon · $103.88​
Tech & Fab​
Markrobinson said - How brave are you with Chinese stuff that looks cool and might **** the bed when uoj need it most? DNA Motoring RA-CHEROKEE-91-3 3-Row Full Aluminum Radiator [link]
Highlighted posts
May 20, 2021 * 26 posts * 854 views
2011jk said: Axle can move side to side...we are talking about a VERY small amount. I have 45* total on the upper links but only 5* total on the trailing arms. Granted I may be getting some ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 164 views
Monkey Crawler said: Can anyone tell me what this is? It's between the master cylinder and the rear cutting brakes levers. [image] Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 449 views
corey_moon said: Blue Torch Fab Evil X Chassis for sale. Chassis was built in 2007 and then rebuilt to the current version around 2017. I've owned this buggy for 2.5 years and it's been awesome! ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 496 views
mac33 said: Would prefer to sell as a package but gonna start parting this thing out of it doesn't sell 1979 Custom Cab Hilux Clean CA title **PROJECT*** Drivetrain isn't in PM for more info ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 477 views
mac33 said: 2rz New Atlas 5.0 42 Treps 5 trips 17" Slab ATX beadlocks Built Dodge Dana 60 Front -35 Spline chromoly shafts, Super joints Yukon Slugs welded (10+years no issues) 5.38s 14 Bolt ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 172 views
ridered3 said: Up for sale is a Freespirit Hard-shell Roof Top Tent (RTT). Easy open/close and basically a Queen-sized bed. Bed weighs 250 pounds and rack weighs 50 pounds. Tent material is 4-season, ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 154 views
garmon18 said: Looking for a set of 4 used stickies for 16.5 rim. What's out there? Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 112 views
pushrod-racing said: before i purchase new looking to see if someone has an lq9(flat top) piston and rod. also need crankshaft. due to a lifter coming apart my reluctor wheel was damaged and also a ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 1,001 views
peckbrothers4 said: Handles great on the road. Its geared perfectly for road, normal trails, and low gears for crawling. Best gearing it could have in my opinion. Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 1 post * 88 views
HCBot said: Click here to view on the web We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts