• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

I need some fuel boost or something. yall been whipping my ass lately! I'm thinking the jump thing is pretty :gay:

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

mitchw123456 said:
I need some fuel boost or something. yall been whipping my ass lately! I'm thinking the jump thing is pretty :gay:
You know you're supposed to be using the super Jeep for those daily competitions right? ;)

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
You know you're supposed to be using the super Jeep for those daily competitions right? ;)

I wasn't aware of that.. nice a new way to lose!!

I was beginning to wonder a bit but figured hell they're whipped my ass maybe they know something about this damn jeep I don't haha. Yea I'm a little slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gettin' pretty ****in' sick of these damn brown tracks.....and the SAME tracks for the daily in the same damn week. Wish a daily or weekly would pop up for the new Desert / Interstate tracks.

tonybolton said:
Gettin' pretty ****in' sick of these damn brown tracks.....and the SAME tracks for the daily in the same damn week. Wish a daily or weekly would pop up for the new Desert / Interstate tracks.

ABSOLUTELY! I hate those dang Epic Hills tracks!

Somewhat similar to the CHM ringleaders' pic? I wish they'd put an actual rock rig as the next new vehicle. It would probably be unfair though...... :dblthumb:

jayphizzle said:
Somewhat similar to the CHM ringleaders' pic? I wish they'd put an actual rock rig as the next new vehicle. It would probably be unfair though...... :dblthumb:

Hell if they did....I'd wouldn't hafta upgrade it all to be like mine! Just entry level and DONE.

The only thing my pic has in common with your pic.....is that both rigs have 4 wheels all 4 of mine are FIIIIIIRMLY planted on the ground.

They prolly caught your's right in the middle of a 2-3 shift at part throttle!!!

Re: Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
Does this still apply? Seems like now it's run whatca brung.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If the next track is one of those gay ass Brown tracks... I'm going to throw in the towel....run whatever I have.

I guess I've come to the conclusion I'm never going to get the fuel booster mod for my Jeep so everybody keeps running train on me when it's a gas booster track.

So once ol Kell wins this current daily by 5 or 10 seconds or however much he's kicking all our asses... if it's another brown track im gonna use whatever. **** it.

tonybolton said:
If the next track is one of those gay ass Brown tracks... I'm going to throw in the towel....run whatever I have.

I guess I've come to the conclusion I'm never going to get the fuel booster mod for my Jeep so everybody keeps running train on me when it's a gas booster track.

So once ol Kell wins this current daily by 5 or 10 seconds or however much he's kicking all our asses... if it's another brown track im gonna use whatever. **** it.
Go ahead and take your ball home... but yea I'm with ya on whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts