• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOG WILD VIDEOS AND PICTURES

Randy could have made a ton of money while out here by doing a shock tuning class. It's amazing to watch his rig hit the hills and the axles actually move which keeps the tires stay on the ground.

YOUNG said:
Randy could have made a ton of money while out here by doing a shock tuning class. It's amazing to watch his rig hit the hills and the axles actually move which keeps the tires stay on the ground.

I have to agree. I watched Mooneyham on the hill that Randall flipped off of after the comp Saturday. (Don't remember the hill name.) I believe it was Donald Haddens son driving his buggy....He slid down bouncing like hell. On the same line, Rick slid down smooth as hell letting the shocks work. I don't think his tires ever left the ground. (Not knocking Donald's buggy at all....It's a hell of a rig.)

I know those guys are on a different level than me, and spend a ton of time tuning....It was so different to a point that it was impressive.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
Rick can say whatever he wants to but, I watched him turn redneck quick!

I think Tripp helped...... ;D

YOUNG said:

I thought that to myself when I watched the video. As fun as it is to watch these guys air out, while there pretty much jumping showtime hill. Looks like if you can keep the tires down you can gain more traction and momentum to get further up the hill. Looks like plowboy was kind of trying to keep it down a bit and it seems like it was working well til the middle of the hill. All the bitching on pirate the 1st thing I noticed was Randy NOT wearing a helmet, there gonna kick him out of comifornia for that ****. haha

sledneck said:
I thought that to myself when I watched the video. As fun as it is to watch these guys air out, while there pretty much jumping showtime hill. Looks like if you can keep the tires down you can gain more traction and momentum to get further up the hill. Looks like plowboy was kind of trying to keep it down a bit and it seems like it was working well til the middle of the hill.

Removing the center limit strap might help the suspension to cycle... Not saying, just saying... :dblthumb:

Cole said:

It really looks like everyone needs to clean up all that cut trees and debris and use it for their campfires and clean that mess up that they are landing in. Piles of wood and cut trees will act like daggers and dangerous weapons to stab into parts and the buggy and hurt a driver. BURN ALL THAT CUT WOOD UP!!!!!! ;D

i just want one picture of me in the air on showtime.anybody have one? cole did you ever find your camera?

DSC_0059_2-M.jpg

DSC_1369_2-M.jpg

DSC_1436_2-M.jpg

DSC_0094_2-M.jpg

DSC_0152-M.jpg

DSC_0221-M.jpg

DSC_0379-M.jpg

DSC_0322_2-M.jpg

DSC_0494_2-M.jpg