• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy war in my backyard

New arab joint down the street. Sign means "family of a person" (mohammed in this case), and further research reveals they are engaged in a holy war with us.

Other than the obvious, what can we do to get it gone?

Re:

Unfortunately, the "obvious," would get better results than any other efforts to remove them. Even if it took repetitive action!!

kushKrawlin said:
Wtf is that place? No way that **** dump is up for an inspection. Hell I'm curious what tha hell tha place is.. Man I bet it smells like B.O bad in there. Eewwww weeeee
and it's made worse by cover scents....

Just seems like a rag head clubhouse. Never see any cars (or camels) there, never seen anyone go in or out, always looks closed...

But the I love Infadels sticker is a GREAT idea!!! :woot:

TBItoy said:
And all the churches in the area too :indianajones:
No the mosques not Churches this topic has brought up a good topic. The Islamists way of life calls for war, using all sort of sick methods, against us non Islamics and my belief system Christianity calls for me defend myself and stand against this onslaught while maintaining the moral and loving walk Christ exemplified. Like it or not this is a theological war with Islam and the Muslims from their stand point and sadly we appear to be losing this battle with them at the present state due to political correctness.

TheViking said:
No the mosques not Churches this topic has brought up a good topic. The Islamists way of life calls for war, using all sort of sick methods, against us non Islamics and my belief system Christianity calls for me defend myself and stand against this onslaught while maintaining the moral and loving walk Christ exemplified. Like it or not this is a theological war with Islam and the Muslims from their stand point and sadly we appear to be losing this battle with them at the present state due to political correctness.

Which I suffer from a lack of... :flipgotcha: