• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy war in my backyard

TheViking said:
Or the right to live your life as the Founding Fathers wanted us to, unless that goes against the agenda of whom is in power or media pundits.....

I'm a Pro Life, Conservative, Christian and I'm public enemy number one compared to these sick religious fanatics and their warped belief system.....

You're absolutely right. In fact, several years ago a directive came down from the head of a certain security agency that Christians, patriots, and returning war veterans should be monitored for terrorist activity. I wish I was making this up, when we were briefed up on it, we couldn't believe what we were hearing . By the way, the liberal lesbian bitch director that wrote the directive now works for Berkley University.

Also, I fear that we will see national martial law be implemented in the very near future.

Re: Re: Re: Holy war in my backyard

BPINAZ said:
You're absolutely right. In fact, several years ago a directive came down from the head of a certain security agency that Christians, patriots, and returning war veterans should be monitored for terrorist activity. I wish I was making this up, when we were briefed up on it, we couldn't believe what we were hearing . By the way, the liberal lesbian bitch director that wrote the directive now works for Berkley University.

Also, I fear that we will see national martial law be implemented in the very near future.
This is why I don't believe the Patriot Act and NDAA are "for my safety".

BPINAZ said:
I'm with ya......and I've got some cool toys as well
If the Oathkeepers and III%'s take to the streets I worry due to advanced technology's of the industrial military complexe how effective they would be in a war fought with drones, satalite imagery, electronic surveillance, and a military backed police using second rate equipment, and a military using crap we don't even know about.

Over all I think the patriots would win but would hate to look at the loses..

Re: Re: Holy war in my backyard

pholmann said:
This thread got way too damn dramatic and out there for me. Y'all need to lay off the video games.
X2. Just go burn em out. If it causes a riot, just use it as an opportunity to steal something you've been wanting from the Dollar General.

pholmann said:
This thread got way too damn dramatic and out there for me. Y'all need to lay off the video games.

Yeah, I kind of went off on a tangent.....okay, back to bashing muslims, I'll start

Attachments

• IMG_97811.jpg
    IMG_97811.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 117