• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy war in my backyard

Re:

Vigilence. Look for any wrongdoing and let the police sort them out. Any "terrorist" activities going on there? Suspect any? The feds up in their junk makes people move. Look out for a potential sleeper cell :)

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Vigilence. Look for any wrongdoing and let the police sort them out. Any "terrorist" activities going on there? Suspect any? The feds up in their junk makes people move. Look out for a potential sleeper cell :)

Kel Lawrence
Or see if they violate zoning laws, this alone can be a nightmare!

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Kel Lawrence

Good call. But like I said, haven't even seen the first camel ****er walk out of the place, so hard to say I saw one with bomb making materials or an AK47. But I will try your way. I think we'll have to stir the hornets nest with a stick to make them do something dumb to get it though.
:dblthumb:

This is all part of Gods plan. The best thing you can do is watch closely and not worry at all. Just prepare yourself, friends and family. When they really bring it, it will be ugly but they will fail. Never forget that

See something, say something

Seriously, start telling everyone you know in the area to draw attention to it.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Been my experience that 4 out of 6 will flock to it like a teenager on a stripper.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So build a strip club across the street and watch them run like cockaroaches. WIN WIN WIN.... :cougar: molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So build a strip club across the street and watch them run like cockaroaches. WIN WIN WIN.... :cougar: molaugh
No because they can go in rape the strippers, torture them and any non beliver, and get to Allah. Now if we gave the strippers bacon dipped .223 no way they could make it to Allah because of being killed by a woman and the swine clause.

Edit: I received by chance a url about how to evangelize to Muslims today here is the link.
www.vomclassroom.com

Anyone see the woman on Facespace who had a quaran bookmarked with raw bacon slices, read passages, explained why mohammad was a goat loving pedophile POS after each passage, then burned each page of the quaran (or koran or whatever the eff you call it)?

Made me wanna hug her...