• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy war in my backyard

I say we stop burning their books............they'd be better served as a target for all my rifles and my bow.

I'm just waiting for open season.

True story:

One of my buddies was at the Cheese Cake Factory in Tucson, AZ, which just so happens to be a big hang out for a group of camel jockies. He walked up to their table and said "excuse me gentlemen, would anyone happen to have a copy of the koran? They're out of toilet paper and I need something to wipe my ass with". He walked over to the bar and ordered another jack-n-coke as they proceeded to yell at him in their derka derka language.

Of course, all the Hajji's did was run their mouths.

BPINAZ said:
True story:

One of my buddies was at the Cheese Cake Factory in Tucson, AZ, which just so happens to be a big hang out for a group of camel jockies. He walked up to their table and said "excuse me gentlemen, would anyone happen to have a copy of the koran? They're out of toilet paper and I need something to wipe my ass with". He walked over to the bar and ordered another jack-n-coke as they proceeded to yell at him in their derka derka language.

Of course, all the Hajji's did was run their mouths.

Reckon Tuscon sounds like parts of Michigan.

Tucson has a lot of them, but phoenix is even worse. Living this close to flat bill California, we get all kinds here. I'm just waiting for my chance to transfer back east.

Hudson1 said:
Fox just reported training camps in 13 places around then US. Appears Dover Tenn. Is one of them.
The built a big turd here in Chattanooga by I 65 I keep hoping a fuel tanker explodes by it during prayer time.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Whatever happened to good 'ol boys that took care of that **** before you even heard about it?
Johnny Law..... Who is busy enforcing unconstitutional laws and regulations while using military grade equipment against the civilian populace.....

TheViking said:
Johnny Law..... Who is busy enforcing unconstitutional laws and regulations while using military grade equipment against the civilian populace.....

Don't believe everything you see on the news. Only one side of that story was told.

Anyone else think this thread has become really ****ed up this is America and everyone has the right to their own religion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

417chevy said:
Anyone else think this thread has become really ****ed up this is America and everyone has the right to their own religion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But not to train to kill Americans. You sound like a liberal when you say bullshit like that.

5BrothersFabrication said:
But not to train to kill Americans. You sound like a liberal when you say bullshit like that.
Or the right to live your life as the Founding Fathers wanted us to, unless that goes against the agenda of whom is in power or media pundits.....

I'm a Pro Life, Conservative, Christian and I'm public enemy number one compared to these sick religious fanatics and their warped belief system.....

I do believe in freedom of religion, but at the same time I believe in freedom from religion. The ten commandments being removed from courthouses and schools doesn't bother me because if you can put yours on the wall, the muzzies will want to put thier koran bullshit up as well. I believe if you raise your family well, they will have no need to see the ten commandments constantly, they will already be on the straight and narrow. No need to be overbearing and try to shove your religion down someone's throat. It's ok to witness, but please don't ride up on your ten speed and knock on my door at 9am. I will answer it in my drawers.

Re: Re: Re: Holy war in my backyard

TheViking said:
Or the right to live your life as the Founding Fathers wanted us to, unless that goes against the agenda of whom is in power or media pundits.....

I'm a Pro Life, Conservative, Christian and I'm public enemy number one compared to these sick religious fanatics and their warped belief system.....
Been reading a few books that talk about the Founders including one that compares quotes from the Founders compared to quotes from previous administration's and we're so off track it's scary. The day you're born you're given a number, automatically in debt, and no longer have the Constitutional rights that you will read about in history books. If there was a state I could move to that actually governed by the Constitution I would move there tomorrow.

Mike, While I somewhat agree with what your saying, we still have to remember that this country was founded on Christian principles. The Ten Commandments doesn't have to be looked at from a religious standpoint, but more of a guideline for basic morals and principles. The only real religious commandment is the one about taking other gods. The rest is just a universal guideline for a civil and well balanced society. No I don't want to be bothered by folks knocking at my door (which luckily steep gravel driveways aren't good for ten speeds), but even with this country being founded on Christian principles, freedom of religion is also one of the founding principles. The problem lies with the fact that we as a country are in a war with a religion or belief. That's where the catch 22 comes in. Should we ban open Islamic worship in our country? I mean I know that sounds crazy, but we are in a war with Islam. We aren't fighting a certain country or government. Banning open Islamic practice goes against our core founding principles, but should things be looked at the same 200+ years later since things do change. On the other hand, if we open that can of worms, do we open ourselves up to Christianity being banned if the powers that be deem it necessary one of these days. If one can be banned, what keeps another from being banned?? Where do we draw the line on giving up our freedoms? This isn't a cut and dry case. There are so many variables to think about and so many reactions for our actions that have to be taken into consideration.

pholmann said:
Mike, While I somewhat agree with what your saying, we still have to remember that this country was founded on Christian principles. The Ten Commandments doesn't have to be looked at from a religious standpoint, but more of a guideline for basic morals and principles. The only real religious commandment is the one about taking other gods. The rest is just a universal guideline for a civil and well balanced society. No I don't want to be bothered by folks knocking at my door (which luckily steep gravel driveways aren't good for ten speeds), but even with this country being founded on Christian principles, freedom of religion is also one of the founding principles. The problem lies with the fact that we as a country are in a war with a religion or belief. That's where the catch 22 comes in. Should we ban open Islamic worship in our country? I mean I know that sounds crazy, but we are in a war with Islam. We aren't fighting a certain country or government. Banning open Islamic practice goes against our core founding principles, but should things be looked at the same 200+ years later since things do change. On the other hand, if we open that can of worms, do we open ourselves up to Christianity being banned if the powers that be deem it necessary one of these days. If one can be banned, what keeps another from being banned?? Where do we draw the line on giving up our freedoms? This isn't a cut and dry case. There are so many variables to think about and so many reactions for our actions that have to be taken into consideration.
That's a great post Patrick!

I agree there should be laws based off of traditional biblical laws, but it will only be a matter of time before a city, county, state will vote in sharia law. Take for example Michigan. I have a buddy that lives there, and it is a hotbed for muzzies. If they were to gain a majority in his city, county, state, it could happen. You might say, "That's what he gets for living in a liberal state." Well, switch and say it was Tennessee...

Re:

But a majority can't vote away your rights. That's why the Founders despised Democracy and set out to found a Consituional Republic where the individual rights of a minority are as important as the individual rights of a someone in the majority.
Over the years people have started to believe that were supposed to be a democracy where a majority rules but that's not true. Just as blacks as a minority fought their rights and then the government came up with anti-discrimination laws which violate the rights of others. Same thing goes with religions and sexuality these days. People want "equal rights" by taking away the rights of others just because they may now have a majority. Freedom is a 2 way street.