• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hoodies are in!!!

I

InDaShop

On my doorstep when I got home tonight.
If I've recieved your check, I'm going to try to get them out in tomorrows mail from the Downtown (Main) Post Office.

I'm still waiting on a handful of peoples dough......

IMG_1772a.jpg

RickyB's was here like the next day. Yep got Matt's, Cole yours showed up today. My spreadsheet is at work for who's even Steven.

I have not sent a check, do I need to send one I can't remeber If I ordereda hooooody.

kid rok said:
I have not sent a check, do I need to send one I can't remeber If I ordereda hooooody.
I do not have you down for one. Did I miss it? I hope not, but I didnt see anything ont he order thread or in my PM's.

Just checking, I don't think I ordered one, but If you have some xl left overs I would be glad to penny up and take them off your hands. I still owe Paul 3 dollars for a shirt.

Man I should of gone with my gut and ordered the orange, it looks bangin. I like the blue I ordered though!!

BamaTJ said:
Man I should of gone with my gut and ordered the orange, it looks bangin.

Yeah that Orange is a Rape. If you order anymore, I want an Orange one

In person with them all next to each other the orange is pretty badass, you can hunt in it, or even pick up trash on the highway. :flipoff1:
My next favorite is the lighter blue. It just looks good, maybe even a bit classy some might say......

The black doesn't look as good fellas, sorry just my opinion the design doesn't pop the way it does on the lighter colors.

None the less Peanut Butta' Hoodie Time! hitit