• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hot Rod Drag Week

FlatlandFSJ

I didn't know this had started already :wtflol: Makes for good background noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Jiuw3Dx98

Jeff Lutz cracked off a 6.0 something in his promod yesterday, will it live through 1000+ miles...I doubt it. Looks like they finally gave the real steel body guys a class of their own and are letting the promods converted to legal trim take over the unlimited class.

I know there is a lot of controversy behind cars like Lutz and Bailey but it's still cool to see them guys driving them 1000 miles. Plenty of pos show cars and 11 and 10 sec cars that are just trailer queens. The guys from Australia are pretty crazy.

When's someone going to do a "Hill Killin' Week"

Street legal hill killers driving from park to park and competing on the biggest hills? molaugh

Re:

It sucks that lutz didnt even make it to day 2, he said he went easy on the 6.05 251.9mph run.

TBItoy said:
When's someone going to do a "Hill Killin' Week"

Street legal hill killers driving from park to park and competing on the biggest hills? molaugh

This would be awesome!

It would narrow down the field on who competed. I couldnt imagine screamin blue driving from morris mtn all the way to say harlan ky.

xjkrawler said:
I couldnt imagine screamin blue driving from morris mtn all the way to say harlan ky.

It is hard to imagine Screaming Blue surviving some of the beatdowns it has taken in its life!! It would be cool to watch. We got to see these guys come through town and check in at one of the checkpoints, and there are some nasty nasty "street cars". It is oretty amazing they go to all that trouble and work for that week, and If they win, they win a jacket.