• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired House for sale in Hayden

jwilson645

http://faithharper.com/homes-for-sale/236-Elbert-Gallimore-Rd-Hayden-AL-35079-178345543

We just lowered our price to $145,000. If anyone knows anyone wanting to move to the area, pass this along. In the 11 years we've been there, we have put in new 3 ton HVAC, new roof, new hot water heater and laminated hardwood flooring in the living/dining room. Septic was pumped last September and in the past 3 months it has gotten new paint, carpet in the bedrooms and Luxury Vinyl Planking in the rec room downstairs.

749996.jpg

I'll talk it up with my inlaws, they all live within a mile of you off Jim Thomas rd(mm9) They've been there since the 70's and know everyone within 100 miles. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
I'll talk it up with my inlaws, they all live within a mile of you off Jim Thomas rd(mm9) They've been there since the 70's and know everyone within 100 miles. :dblthumb:

So does that mean you're wife is from Hayden? Me and my wife graduated from Hayden in '99 and still live here...

MoparMan said:
So does that mean you're wife is from Hayden? Me and my wife graduated from Hayden in '99 and still live here...

Naw, she's a country girl from Lumbarton Mizzizzippi. They moved to Hayden after losing their dairy farm to Hurricane Camille back in 1969 and have been on Cardinal road ever since. Her brother in law has been the principal at Hayden Middle school and his mother is still the principal at Hayden HS, Ms. Parker. His name is ken parker.

CHASMAN9 said:
Naw, she's a country girl from Lumbarton Mizzizzippi. They moved to Hayden after losing their dairy farm to Hurricane Camille back in 1969 and have been on Cardinal road ever since. Her brother in law has been the principal at Hayden Middle school and his mother is still the principal at Hayden HS, Ms. Parker. His name is ken parker.

Ms Parker was at the Elementary school. She retired year before last. This was Ken Parker's last year at Hayden Middle. He's the new Transportation Director for Blount County.

jpony645 said:
Ms Parker was at the Elementary school. She retired year before last. This was Ken Parker's last year at Hayden Middle. He's the new Transportation Director for Blount County.

Yep, that's right. I had Ken as a computer teacher when I was in 12th grade. I shot his dog with a paint ball gun on Halloween that year lol.

MoparMan said:
Yep, that's right. I had Ken as a computer teacher when I was in 12th grade. I shot his dog with a paint ball gun on Halloween that year lol.

You shot Sadie????? lol :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
You shot Sadie????? lol :rolf:

Haha, I guess....this was Halloween 1998 so I'm not sure what dog it was. He chased after us in his pickup and I was about to unload on his grill when my buddy beside me knocked my barrel down and I shot myself in the foot...damn that hurt bad cause it was freezing outside that night, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Latest posts