• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOW BAD IS YOUR TOW RIG???????

R

rock yuppie

I have had some people ask me about the truck pull we are holding for the Labor Day weekend event. The issue they are presenting is that they do not think their rock crawler / trail rig will do well at pulling a loaded water truck. But they are asking to have another class added.

TOW RIG ONLY: What ever you bring your rig to the park with. You unhook your trailer, or back your rig off your haul bed, which ever you have, and that's your puller for that event.

The questions for y'all are: HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD REALLY WANT TO DO THIS? SHOULD WE AWARD A PRISE FOR THE WINNER? DO WE PUT EVERYBODY IN ONE GROUP? SHOULD WE HAVE A 4X4 CLASS AND A 2X4 CLASS?

POST UP AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

i woulod not do it w/ mt tow rig because my buggy has no a/c... i cant drive home 4+ hrs w/ no a/c...

tell everyone to man the **** up... we towed a damn dumptruck up hill at the SETTC and no one broke, basically you get to a point where there is not enough traction and you start spinning... the promoters did say they tried it on flat ground and it just got going to fast, that when they made us do it uphill... i would suggest the same.... :woot: :woot: :woot:

DSC_0068.jpg

It would have to be a different class. I am going to the park Wed afternoon to start building the pull track. Should have it done by Saturday. I will post up some pics when it's finished.

We are definitely going to pull up him Jimmy. Thats an awesome picture.

I would pull with my tow rig because my toyota really has no chance on pulling a dump truck, but if I pull wirh my tow rig and break it I want my prize to be for someone else to pay to fix it :****:

jpcrawler80 said:
I would pull with my tow rig because my toyota really has no chance on pulling a dump truck, but if I pull wirh my tow rig and break it I want my prize to be for someone else to pay to fix it :****:

we will have different wieghts for the different engine sizes

i guess i said enough in my post at mtnside orv so i want go into it here but would like to offer my help to you on getting the track fixed up just shoot me an email if your intersted in the help :****:

Downtown said:
i guess i said enough in my post at mtnside orv so i want go into it here but would like to offer my help to you on getting the track fixed up just shoot me an email if your intersted in the help :****:

okay I will. I hope to get started friday of this week or by middle next week for sure depending on how well work holds out here.

rock yuppie said:
okay I will. I hope to get started friday of this week or by middle next week for sure depending on how well work holds out here.
cool look forward to hearing from you