• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Bout a frydae thread

smittybronco

Thought I might would start this one ....

Today- work on my rig and get ready for the trip tomorrow at the new place in sc then throw a few cold ones back
Tomorrow- go wheelin attempt to break my pos and check out some trails then (see above for last part)
Sunday- take it easy and prepare for work Monday

How bout you guys?

This close to the holidays I make no plans, and wait to get home on friday and hear what the wife has arranged for me. :****:

work'n today, then going to a benefit deal for a friend that has/ had a brain tumor
saturday - do some stuff around the house, hang some christmas lights, etc.
sunday - egr delete and oil cooler replacement on a 6.0 and depending on how long that takes maybe a little buggy work

Happy hour tonight with the wife. Go home, beg for some lovin and she goes out with her girlfriend.

Tomorrow, no plans. May go gamble, may go visit my friend who lost his brother last weekend, shoot the **** and drank.

Sunday....church, brunch and sample my latest homebrew whilst watching football.

Re: Re: How Bout a frydae thread

Drive home from Texas.

Then hang around all weekend and wait for people to show up and buy trucks/truck parts.

Friday (today) - work til 9pm ::) then go home, pittle in the shop if no vag is able to be rounded up.....BEER.

Saturday - tons of **** around the house, moving the bed out of my unused 2nd bedroom and putting a computer desk in for homework and such, other odd and end things outside needed caught up on, vag already lined up that night.....BEER

Sunday - finish writing my speech for Public Speaking class after I wipe off my hangover, laundry, may have a beer or two whilst writing my speech in order to release creative thinking molaugh

Work til 6pm today. then go home drink cold beer and attempt to mount my tares on my new beadlocks
saturday: work 7:30-5 :puke: then go home and drink more cold beer and finish mounting my tares on beadlocks and drink more beer
sunday: finish mounting tares on beadlocks if I didnt finish and put em on the yota and try to finish the EFI swap.. drink beer and work monday

Oh and this Friday (today) also is my 7 year anniversary at work :woot: :drinkers:

Think I'll celebrate with some Sam Adams Winter Lager directly after work drool

Friday- watch the boy while wife is at work, play xbox while he drinks drain-o.
Saturday- watch the boy while wife is at work, play xbox while he drinks raid.
Sunday- watch the boy while wife is at work, play xbox while he drinks laundry soap.

What don't hurt or kill ya just makes ya stronger ..I tell my wife I feed my boys gun powder...

Installed Deadenbears and Chromo's, cleaned out toolbox on trailer, ready for Santa Crawls, hung Christmas lights outside.
Now Rum and Diet

Tomorrow MGO Party, win some good ****

Sunday recoup and head into work to get some rest. :****:

Friday- lay around and try to avoid back pain (like I've been doing for the past week)
Saturday - see Friday
Sunday - see Friday
Monday - microdiscectomy

It's been a rough week but I'm glad to finally be near the end. I wouldn't even wish my back problems on Obama. :****:

Friday clear lot put air dryer on dump truck take wife shopping
Sat deer hunt check thick chic thread while deer hunting . Check on two jobs
Drop kids at friends for the night. Go home get wife out of her panties lay around watch
The dawgs whoop the tide.
Sunday take it ez. Take the boy hunting. Watch the crush and drool
Over Tiffany

friday work
saturday buggy rideing at windrock or bitter creek
sunday church

Latest posts