• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

Beerj said:
Googled "how to build a rock bouncer" :****: and they were pretty much right!

That's funny as hell, now a little over a year you almost got your buggy done and met some cool people.

Lol, "almost done" might be a bit of a stretch but otherwise you're right. I've met, on here and in person, some really cool folks. It's kinda funny but even though I live waaay up here I can still talk to folks about the trail system at Harlan and how I know people who did this or that to their buggies even though they live 10-20+ hrs away.

pholmann said:
5Bros introduced me to the forum.

I think I remember you coming in around the time that douche kid was trying to sell his junkyard ass schedule 40 pipe "bouncer" for like $40k or something. I thought you sucked in that thread bc it sounded like you were his buddy trying to take up for him, but turned out you are just a good mediator (sp?) and an alright dude. molaugh

Was sitting around talking to some buddys one day about rides.so i asked how they always knew where all the big rides were.they said.hardline crawlers..so been checking it out every since.

Re:

Smurfy brought me here... Don't know **** about most of what yall say but I'm fun

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I think I remember you coming in around the time that douche kid was trying to sell his junkyard ass schedule 40 pipe "bouncer" for like $40k or something. I thought you sucked in that thread bc it sounded like you were his buddy trying to take up for him, but turned out you are just a good mediator (sp?) and an alright dude. molaugh

Ya some folks ya just can't help. I think I was here A little before that. Just didn't post much. Been here since a little over 3 years.

TacomaJD said:
Lol, that was before my time but I just dug it up and read the whole thing. Best part was about 7 pages in someone mentioned abour redrocket being for sale as well and JohnG said not to screw up his fs thread. molaugh

Was looking for parts and one of the bigger guys I rode with told me to check it out, not physically bigger but he had a buggy and I was in fairly stock jeep. Been on here about every day since.

Beerj said:
Lol, that was before my time but I just dug it up and read the whole thing. Best part was about 7 pages in someone mentioned abour redrocket being for sale as well and JohnG said not to screw up his fs thread. molaugh

Link? I remeber it but can't find it.

Google searching took me to it a couple times and around the same time I saw Cole mention it somewhere. It's nice because I enjoy forums but all the local ones I grew up with have reduced to nothing or literally non existent now. It's a bummer. I had spent some time in the Pirate xj section the past few years, but no more cherokee builds from me means I don't have anything new to talk about. Hardline fills the forum void.