• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

The guy I bought my tow rig from told me about this place several years ago. Been lurking (with the occasional misguided post) ever since.

I was told of a great place to buy parts and get advice and look at thick chicks . Can't get enough I am addicted to hardline better than face book

Top secret offroad forum now has 13,000 members. Funny how popular a subversive website has become. Welcome to the new members and very cool to see old memories from the OGs.

I got my feet wet in the offroad scene with a group of local wheelers. Got the fever and began searching for tech. Found Pirate and Hardline. I mentioned Hardline to some of the people I was riding with, found out that most of the OG's used to ride with them as well but kinda split of to themselves. I still ride with a couple of the guys I started riding with. I lurked at first then like everyone else began to post and still do time to time, love the tech stuff. I have meet a few of the other members and really need to attend one of the Hardline rides to put some faces with screen names. Great forum that I hope continues to grow without selling out to adds like Pirate.

I think I came across the site using Google looking for something, but just browsed a little. Ran into some Jeep guys at Windrock last September that said they normally ride Harlan. Ended up doing Walden Ridge with them one day, and they mentioned meeting up with some guys from Hardline to ride the next day. I signed up to see if I could find them to keep in touch for when I finally made it up to Harlan, but I'm pretty sure they are ghosts or expert lurkers.

No idea how I ended up here. I have made some friends and met people I otherwise would not have had it not been for this place, bought, sold, and traded no telling how much stuff on here. I think half of my facebook friends are you knuckle heads.

Well... It all started when....... :flipoff1:

Some good times, even when I tried to tackle that bull rider and he almost popped my head off in Clayton,Mo :****: