• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did you get HARD(line)?

It's so weird how I ended up here. Was gonna send a pic to a buddy to let hk
Know I knew he was gay. I googled "buncha fags". Well... Few years later look at me now!! I Never knew gays had so much fun and were funny as ****.. Hahaha.

Really I stumbled up on hardline when building my ****. Had no clue wtf I was doing, dam sure wasn't gonna ask a mothafukin thing on pirate... I remember askin a question and thinking "please just gimmie an answer" as I had looked and read for hours trying to find answers ... After that i was and still am blown away at how dam smart a lot of you guys are. I have yet to see someone say "search you Fukin fag" or anything like that .. I haven't ever been Too involved at all with any other forms .. Have about 30 post on pirate , and about 60 post on Rc Crawler ... There about the same in my opinion ... Wanted to slap the piss outta so many samrtasses in the past for their comments, doesn't happen here .. I'm really greatful I stumbled on HL. So far I have somehow built my dream rig (and I'm not kiddin, I dreamed about an Offroad rig my whole life) and met some of the best buds a guy could ask for. Even Steveo. :cougar:

John G and Ricky B told me about it at the top of Bump and Grind promoting it, that was YEARS ago. Dang it man I'm getting old. I remember when MattO used to ride! That was like 100 years ago

I use to stay on TOR forum like I do on here. Got away from it for awhile and when I came back it was gone. Seen my buddy NateB one day and asked him what happened, he said everybody was on HardlineCrawlers now so I checked it out and been here ever since. :dblthumb:

I came here after we shut tor down for a day over Daylans rig and mjp's rig being built in Amos's shop, They wouldn't allow pictures of Daylans rig but would mjp's. We got a kick over them shutting it down

I remember riding in Harlan several years back and we started talking to some dude and he telling me about this site and that were just starting it. I just creeped on here for a while until I bit the bullet and signed up. Seems like it was
2007 -2008. Can`t remember who the guy was but he talked like he was involved in starting the site.

T.K. said:
I'm a post HO flashemifyougotem

He's not dead!!!!

Jrich for the win! that list is epic.
I'm guessing 2005-06 for me, whats that like 4-6 websites ago? When did we all meet in Clayton for the "Indian Reservations" tour? Looks like 2007
IMG_0856a.jpg

IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS.... You are OG Hardline.
bones1.jpg

Latest posts