• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many HL guys went to this event?

That park is about 1.5 hrs from my house, maybe less. I've heard from some local guys it wasn't that bad unless you got on the road where most of the tickets/arrest were made. They had road blocks sit up on the WAY IN! Something I've never heard of. As far as the throat cut thing I was told it wasn't nothing more than a good scratch. Not taking up for the event because I've never been. Just trying to pass on what I've been told by people I trust.

After my last trip to Blue Hollar, this doesn't surprise me at all. I like the trails and area. But good grief it's full of trash. They don't keep it cleaned up at all. I can't imagine it'll stay open at the rate it's going.

1624539936662.png

I am sure my lab counterparts in England have read this story since it is in the Daily Mail. They asked about carry permits and thought it was wild that we can carry guns in public. Hopefully this will prove to them how reserved we are that no one was shot during this event. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That park is about 1.5 hrs from my house, maybe less. I've heard from some local guys it wasn't that bad unless you got on the road where most of the tickets/arrest were made. They had road blocks sit up on the WAY IN! Something I've never heard of. As far as the throat cut thing I was told it wasn't nothing more than a good scratch. Not taking up for the event because I've never been. Just trying to pass on what I've been told by people I trust.
Lots of events have road blocks on the way in, you used up the drugs by the time you leave. Bonaroo always has tons of cops and they do a vehicle check before you can get in.

I didn't know that. Makes sense. But I don't go to those huge events. 20 years ago I might have, not now. 45 years old going on 70 lol
I got you by a couple of years and don't go to the big ones any more. I have a few small ones I still go to but they have maybe 2000 people and are really laid back.

So you're telling me the media blew something out of proportion?

After my last trip to Blue Hollar, this doesn't surprise me at all. I like the trails and area. But good grief it's full of trash. They don't keep it cleaned up at all. I can't imagine it'll stay open at the rate it's going.
I've been wheeling an 800 acre park in Indiana with the same reputation for almost 25 years. The place is trash and attracts alot of it also. But it stays open because it makes money hand-over-fist, and people like to have a place they can party, drink, and have a good time without being harassed by the law or park security. Those kinds of places attract a certain clientele and keep others away, just like any other type of business. If the place gets shut down, it'll be because of the locals complaining/petitioning about it. The event, on the other hand, will only last so long, just as any other event of that magnitude.

Sorry, don't know why ALL my quotes got posted. Apparently I don't know how to use the quote feature.

I've been wheeling an 800 acre park in Indiana with the same reputation for almost 25 years. The place is trash and attracts alot of it also. But it stays open because it makes money hand-over-fist, and people like to have a place they can party, drink, and have a good time without being harassed by the law or park security. Those kinds of places attract a certain clientele and keep others away, just like any other type of business. If the place gets shut down, it'll be because of the locals complaining/petitioning about it. The event, on the other hand, will only last so long, just as any other event of that magnitude.
Sounds like haspin acres

Latest posts