• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many HL guys went to this event?

Years ago I used to install/teardown the temporary fencing at Riverbend whenever KORN showed up. Never felt it was white trash when I was there, but I'm white & a fan of KORN, lol.

Years ago I used to install/teardown the temporary fencing at Riverbend whenever KORN showed up. Never felt it was white trash when I was there, but I'm white & a fan of KORN, lol.
I don't remember Korn playing. What year was that?

Had to look it up, but pretty sure it was 2006. Korn has headlined there multiple times btw.

04 Korn & somebody
06 Korn, Deftones
10 Mayhem Fest, Korn, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, In This Moment, Atreyu
16 Korn, Rob Zombie, In this Moment
17 Korn, Stone Sour
19 Korn, Alice in Chains

I always got bitched at from the horse jockeys training next door, saying I was spooking them and I need to be more quiet with slinging fence panels off the truck.
I mean, I had 3 hrs to unload & install a half mile of fence, how about not riding your horse towards the concert, on concert day.

PS: I love horses tho

I always got bitched at from the horse jockeys training next door, saying I was spooking them and I need to be more quiet with slinging fence panels off the truck.
I mean, I had 3 hrs to unload & install a half mile of fence, how about not riding your horse towards the concert, on concert day.

PS: I love horses tho
Are you sure we're talking about the same festival? Riverbend in Chattanooga is downtown and there aren't any horses around.

Are you sure we're talking about the same festival? Riverbend in Chattanooga is downtown and there aren't any horses around.

I'm going to guess he's referring to the Riverbend Music Center in Cincinatti, OH, not Riverbend Festival in Chattanooga, TN.

Well isn't that embarrassing.....the good news is the folks at "Riverbend" have regained their white trash status.
medical-foot_in_mouth-volte_face-statement-ill-sick-forn1091_low.jpg

Latest posts