• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many is to many?

Beerj said:
All I ever notice is minivans from Ohio and their clueless drivers. They have my undivided attention, and hate. Mostly hate, maybe a little pity. Scratch that, exclusively hate. Yup.

Rt-30 from Gap to Lancaster brings them in like moths to a flame.... VA drivers bring the suck too.

gottagofast said:
Dodge doesn't even make trucks... they make shipping crates for cummins engines..... they are so embarrassed by those things they sell as trucks that they don't even put their name on them... they call em ram instead..... :dunno:

mine's old enough to say ram on the side. Also says directly under the dodge ram badge cummins turbo diesel.

FWIW- I hate driving a car. Didn't have time last night to mess with the truck since I rode with dad to Boaz Alabama to pick up a hay rake and just hopped in the car when I got back and man I forgot how bad I hate driving cars.

jeeptj99 said:
Plus I literally had a chick laugh at my dodge when I went and picked her up one night for a date. That was also our last date.

Don't have much to add that hasn't already been said but I am sure you "Dodge" a bullet with chick.
You might want to keeping driving the dodge on the 1st dates to weed out the shitty ones.

Here's a picture of my truck from a couple years ago. Top is a little more rusty now. No idea why bitch laughed at it....

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 89
jeeptj99 said:
mine's old enough to say ram on the side. Also says directly under the dodge ram badge cummins turbo diesel.

FWIW- I hate driving a car. Didn't have time last night to mess with the truck since I rode with dad to Boaz Alabama to pick up a hay rake and just hopped in the car when I got back and man I forgot how bad I hate driving cars.

You were in my neck of the woods... My ex if from Boaz... She works at Sonic... Did she show you her titties?

gottagofast said:
Dodge doesn't even make trucks... they make shipping crates for cummins engines..... they are so embarrassed by those things they sell as trucks that they don't even put their name on them... they call em ram instead..... :dunno:
:rolf: :****:

Re: How many is to many?

Fuggin heavy and medium duty Dodges amd their recalls. Lol

cd629830fff9e833c87343243cf383df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's actually mighty white of them. You usually don't hear of many recalls that are for non safety related items.

Re: How many is to many?

jeeptj99 said:
HA! no I wish. We were in the back back woods of Boaz.
Is that code for something? Like butt stuff or something?

Beerj said:
That's actually mighty white of them. You usually don't hear of many recalls that are for non safety related items.

I think they should recall every Dodge automatic transmission ever built.

I'm a Ford guy and will say this the Chevy with a 5.3 is hard to beat in a half ton but a Duramax is crap compared to a PowerStroke and IFS can't beat solid axles. So it you go three quarter ton get a Ford.

Just picked up a OSB 7.3 277K for 5K.

Lol.... here I've been hating my late 99 7.3 for 10 years..... been thinking a LOT about an LBZ or LMM duramax lately..... If they weren't so damn expensive

gottagofast said:
Lol.... here I've been hating my late 99 7.3 for 10 years..... been thinking a LOT about an LBZ or LMM duramax lately..... If they weren't so damn expensive
I've got an 05. It had 90k on it when I bought it. It's got 210k on it now and still has the factory suspension under the front and I have never worked on it except for a water pump. It's had the e er living hell beat out of it. Pulled weight all over this side of the country. Had a big program on it since day 1. It may fall apart tomorrow but I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

BUG-E J said:
I've got an 05. It had 90k on it when I bought it. It's got 210k on it now and still has the factory suspension under the front and I have never worked on it except for a water pump. It's had the e er living hell beat out of it. Pulled weight all over this side of the country. Had a big program on it since day 1. It may fall apart tomorrow but I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Assuming you mean an 05 duramax..... can't see a 6.0 ford fitting that description lol

gottagofast said:
Assuming you mean an 05 duramax..... can't see a 6.0 ford fitting that description lol
Hell yes. If I won a brand new loaded out ford in a drawing I would tow it with my duramax to the chevy dealer and trade it. If I drove it the pos would probably break down. :****:

BUG-E J said:
Hell yes. If I won a brand new loaded out ford in a drawing I would tow it with my duramax to the chevy dealer and trade it. If I drove it the pos would probably break down. :****:

We may be related somehow. ;D

The power strokes aren't supposed to be that bad are they? I know they aren't a cummins but I haven't heard that many bad things about them.

BUG-E J said:

What kind of MPG are you getting and how much weight are you towing just out of curiosity?

jeeptj99 said:
The power strokes aren't supposed to be that bad are they? I know they aren't a cummins but I haven't heard that many bad things about them.

What kind of MPG are you getting and how much weight are you towing just out of curiosity?
Depends on how I drive it. Unloaded just over 20 on interstate 17 in town. Loaded it gets 16 if I baby it. I can set cruise loaded and get 14. Around 10k if I take enough stuff for a 3 day trip.

Latest posts