• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

how's your tow rig stack up?

t1h5ta3

OK the owners of Dynomite Diesel in monroe are away so the crew is going to play.

Got a " bad ass " tow rig? Got a buddie at work allways talking smack about how powerfull his truck is? Fell a need to find yet another way to prove how big your cock is?

Friday night this week. After hours Dyno fest! Call 360-794-7974 and talk to Linsdy to set up your time.

Prices will be 60 dollars if you bring a 12 pk of good beer. 70 dollars if you show up empty handed.

This will be limited to 12 trucks or less. 8 trucks minimum.

Trucks with stacks move to the back of the line. Sorry but it fills the shop so your last.
If you want to make changes and redyno that is fine. If it's just a few minutes we'll leave you strapped down.

If your going to change injectors or something you can get back on later in the night for another pull.

We would like to be done a decent hour during the night.

If you have questions post them and I will try and answer.

and yes brad..... im expecting to see ya there!:fawkdancesmiley:

man, it's been a long time since i've been to one of these... Hopefully I can make it out. Hey Slippy I'm callin you out! Lets see that 650 hp :fawkdancesmiley:

Hell... this would be awesome just to see everyone else's badass trucks. Getting a baseline of my stock 1st gen CTD would be pretty cool, too. I don't think I can make it, though. :(

jeff, I said 575 with your turbo.

im dyno'n tommorow itll do around 525-550.

Im on my way down to rip's right now, gettin my twins.....know what else is in the mail? J R Adkins 650cc 21mm R.T. 215 pump. So im predicting 700hp on fuel.

I'm shooting for the dyno. Dunno about saturday yet.

I knew you'd blow that money as soon as you sold the boat :fawkdancesmiley: . You're going to need to borrow my truck to tow your Yota now :haha:

I'd like too show just too get more info on my 1st gen dodge like how too ajust my fuel what turbo too run and so forth..:corn:

It's past my bedtime :fawkdancesmiley:

Besides, I don't have the new injectors yet :redneck:

what? you guna make me check out another set for ya?
you know i stocked the shelves just for you......
and ya can sleep when your dead...:stirpot:

I would--but hate having to call a tow truck to drag my pile o **** off the dyno :haha:

but thats the best part! you'd allready be in the best shop in town to get it fixed!

taxi services in the 1 ton mini van will be available....:corn: