• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hawkpride Hillclimb - December 14-15, 2013

Welena did not say. She just texted me and asked that I add it tot he calendar. If anyone has information, please post.

I was told a couple days ago that its still on, not sure on details.

Dwalk said:
I was told a couple days ago that its still on, not sure on details.
thanks I was just wondering because I heard they were closed until new year,didn't know if that was true or not. :dunno:

Talked with a guy from park. Race is still on didnt ask about the specifics. In the past HPO races have been fo $1000 and Mark doesnt give the hill out till day of competition or cuts a new hill week before the competition. HPO races are always a good time and usually draw new folks in because you can drive a car in and watch the race with no problem. Hope everyone comes out and has a goodtime.

Still on for sure! thumb.gif

edit- Talked to Mark last night; drivers meeting at 11a, race at 11:30 (Saturday, Dec 14).
Open to any 4x4 rig, fastest to the top pays out $1000.
Race will be on Top Side; it's a fast hill with easy walking access from the parking area.

Mark says SxS/ UTV in a separate class if we can get 5+ entered. $500 payout. Must have aftermarket cages though. Bring 'em!
Everyone will have to have cage/harness/helmet to race, of course.

civicmindedex79 said:
Get my small wiring problem fixed and I will be in. Eitherway will be there. Possibly might be ran twice with a special celebrity rental driver :dblthumb:

:tc ;)

Bumping ride and finding out who is going.

I have a choice of this ride or a day trip local ride. Trying to make my mind up, but I don't want to go ride alone. Nothing against SXS, but last time I rode there, I rode with about 7 SXS only, no crawlers. While I had a good time, it is not the same terrain riding as with other buggies.

Help me make up my mine.

JohnG said:
Bumping ride and finding out who is going.

I have a choice of this ride or a day trip local ride. Trying to make my mind up, but I don't want to go ride alone. Nothing against SXS, but last time I rode there, I rode with about 7 SXS only, no crawlers. While I had a good time, it is not the same terrain riding as with other buggies.

Help me make up my mine.

If I get mine back running, which odds are looking good I'm going. I will be alone also with a few rzrs

Latest posts