Got that j dean son!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Pretty much.
gy3uza3u.jpg

Maybe John or Josh got something. I just parking lot pimp

Re:

Can't believe Alicia went and crashed the Rzr out. A hospital visit and 3 broke ribs later, she back at the park raisin' hell :****:

She rough on equipment! molaugh

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Can't believe Alicia went and crashed the Rzr out. A hospital visit and 3 broke ribs later, she back at the park raisin' hell :****:

She rough on equipment! molaugh
That chick is my hero... tough as nails, and definitely mashed her motor lol

Yes. I wheel a Land Cruiser. No. It's not in my avatar!
Two people confused me for Tyler this weekend....

I'm the one in the White Digger errybody!

Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Had a blast ..

Mash yer motor they said .....
da9ejymy.jpg

Re:

^^^ that freaked me out. All I saw was a wheel and skid plate. Damn near twisted my ankle trying to get to you cause I couldn't see anyone.

LandSpeeder said:
Yes. I wheel a Land Cruiser. No. It's not in my avatar!
Two people confused me for Tyler this weekend....

I'm the one in the White Digger errybody!

Damn, that's funny cause you're damn near famous and I'm a for real zero. I was stuck at the house swapping a water heater I should have replaced days ago (2 days=little leak, 3 days= flooded laundry room). I'd love to see more pics of the trails y'all hit.

muddinmetal said:
Damn, that's funny cause you're damn near famous and I'm a for real zero. I was stuck at the house swapping a water heater I should have replaced days ago (2 days=little leak, 3 days= flooded laundry room). I'd love to see more pics of the trails y'all hit.

A got the lock on ZERO! ain't nobody famous round my parts!
You missed a good time.

I had a blast wish more people wouldn't have been scared to race the sxs hill but oh well we did a lot of riding and partying which is what it's all about!

It was my first time to this park, It is top notch, lot of good trail riding, rock climbing, for sure will be back! it was nice to put alot of names and faces together! I even got to meet famous smurfy90!