• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting pictures

It's getting that time of year again we have filled our feeders up and put our cameras out and getting ready to start planting food plots.

I'm getting low on venison and ready to put some back in the freezer and my bird dog and I are pumped to shoot some pheasants. Didn't get to hunt her much last year because I spent the season getting my Jeep ready to sell but it's gone now and our new house is a few minutes from a good place to go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gettin fired up.. Plots are bushhogged and sprayed. Got to turn them over and plant soon. About to hang stands as well..

Headed to Indiana first week in Nov.. Can't wait..

Anybody get out and kill a mess of doves this weekend? I kept wanting too but finally had a weekend at home with no plans so of course I ended up working around the house instead of shooting some birds. Really need to find me some good dove spots down here at the new house.

I'm getting pretty pumped for bird season this year since 2 years ago I got my first bird dog at the very end of the season and spent most of last bird season getting my Jeep ready to sell. How's the upland bird hunting down south? Anybody got any good spots or ideas of places to go shoot some quail that they'd share? Looking to do a bird hunting trip out of Ohio once a year or so. Maybe some of the Kansas guys got some quail spots??

Yep. Didn't take any pics of the birds tho. I was stationed in a couple rolls of hay and defended this tree Monday evening. Armpit was sore today

009ec1c56e4cb5024bd384ec9d06d5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limited out on Dove everyday here in Missouri, opening morning almost reminded me of those videos of Argentina with all of the doves.

Latest posts