• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I hate the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bentandtwisted

We moved to Texas last year and it rained all damn year. Just opened the new shop up here in Harrison, Ar and it rains every damn day, I am sick of it. Could wheel or ride the Harley 360 days a year out west, how do you all put up with it. :dunno:

i hate it too...

this year has been very much like last year...the first 8-10 weeks of the year were almost filled with rain..my yard is dead, the 85# dog running in the wet grass sux...

rain is bad for my mood too...i hate it...i would LOVE to move out west....FO SHO!

Mike, if I were you I would take my arse out west. If I had nothing tying me to Mississippi I would be a fuggin dot.

No way I would live in the South if I could have what I have here out there.

Basically you have a leased shop and you are BTF. Find a spot out west and GO!

Im seeing a pattern here. MUD in Harrison, DUST in Moab, now MUD in Seymour! East= MUD West=DUST. Oh well at least I know the Caddi likes it all!!!!!

Local weather blog:

Flooding woes continue over the Ozarks into the mid-Mississippi Valley, where rivers continue to run in major flood stage. I was amazed at the high waters around Memphis, Tennessee as I flew into there on Friday. And more flooding rains are on the way. Widespread two inch amounts are expected over the next five days with local amounts in excess of six inches from Arkansas across much of Missouri into western Kentucky, much of Illinois and western Indiana.