• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired I need a little help y'all 2007 AWD BMW X3 $5500

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
I have had the craziest last few weeks, but I have been holding off making this post out of respect for Patrick. I feel like to most of us he and his loved ones are our main focus right now, but I have gotten myself in a pickle:

Back story,

Met a woman, decided to make the jump

Proposed on a Wednesday
Got married that Friday
Moved her big ass house and 3 car garage on Saturday & Sunday
She sold and closed on her house the next day, Monday
Tuesday a man I have never met before showed up at my front door and asked to buy my house, he drove a hard bargain, but we shook on a deal 4 minutes later
Thursday I met said man at the lawyer's where he bought my house, cash.
Thursday night, got under contract on our new house.

Here is the issue, we close on the new house no later than August 15th and HAVE to be out of my old house no later than the 25th or we will be homeless.

The problem is that I am still $5500 short on closing on the new house, so I have to sell a vehicle, NOW. Help a brother out...

I have a loaded (except Nav) 2007 AWD BMW x3 3.0si with 163,800 miles. It is a really nice vehicle that runs great and is a blast to take on trips or around a curve or two. It does leak a little oil from the valve cover like every inline 6 on earth does, total it needs less than a half quart every oil change. It is a really nice ride with no warning lights on and no major issues. It has a surprising amount of space, lots of power and gets great gas mileage: 20 MPG in stop & go traffic, 26.5 MPG at 55 mph, and 24.5 MPG at 80 mph! Has good tires and I drive me and my family around in it everyday.

I have to have $5500.

Thank you,

Tyler (256) 7three8-0471

Guntersville, AL

I will also post my Samurai up no later than Tuesday if anyone is interested

Attachments

• bmw1.jpg
    bmw1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • bmw2.jpg
    bmw2.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • bmw3.jpg
    bmw3.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,001
  • bmw4.jpg
    bmw4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,007
Re: I need a little help y'all

I close on the 15th too. Congrats on all your goings on bud!

Wish I could help you out but the old lady decided to buy a house right in the middle of my new buggy build lol

Awesome. Wish someone would buy mine. I often think about buring mine down.

Re:

Where else is this listed?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where else is this listed?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Craigslist, the Wife's facebook, and Letgo.

I have learned one interesting thing about selling a vehicle like this. This thing looks like a million bucks going down the road, but the type of people who have the money for a BMW are just going to buy a newer one, and the kind of posers and thugs who must after a BMW don't have any cash to buy even this one, so there's actually a very limited market it seems, or at least a simple country boy who has very little access to those of the ethnic persuasion is not the best marketing tool for it.

I truly believe if I would have priced it at $7500 I would have sold it by now. I have had 4 people message me that it is too cheap and not a single looker because people think it is junk. I do not understand people. Someone is gonna get a steal.

muddinmetal said:
You ont a knuckle samich?

Already been offered three of those today

in all seriousness maybe we can get a bidding war started and get up to where you need to be

gottagofast said:
Already been offered three of those today

in all seriousness maybe we can get a bidding war started and get up to where you need to be

Any help is appreciated

That's funny, I was about say "you made your bed so now you gotta lay in it" Lol !!

Then I scrolled up and saw the name. I couldn't bash a fellow scale squeezer like that.

How did you not learn from the last one? If for some reason my marriage didn't work out with this one, I'd be paying hookers for the rest of my life before I married another one.

Hey so anyway, why not a title loan, even on something current ??

Re:

Is the new house loan in your name or joint with wife?

If just you, maybe have the wife get a personal loan for the $ until the car sells?

Or maybe get a bank to loan against the car?

Your lender will have a cow if whoever on the loans opens more credit before closing.

I will not be taking out a loan, can't do **** credit related until we close. I asked my fellow hardliners to find me a buyer

muddinmetal said:
I will not be taking out a loan, can't do **** credit related until we close. I asked my fellow hardliners to find me a buyer

sorry I only know one guy that likes those kraut-mobiles, and he's got a few. laughing1 laughing1

Put that **** on ebay :dblthumb: