• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I think RobbyBobby may have lost his van.... 35% for language

Re: I think RobbieBobbie may have lost his van.... 35% for language

molaugh molaugh molaugh laughing1 ,good one colt ,dats funny rite dar i ont care who ya r.

Found the van! :****:

This thing was flashemifyougotem before the meth headed deliquents fawked it up. :wtflol:

Attachments

• atrox party 026.jpg
    atrox party 026.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 90
  • atrox party 025.jpg
    atrox party 025.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 90
  • atrox party 023.jpg
    atrox party 023.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 79
  • atrox party 024.jpg
    atrox party 024.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 77

Reminds me of Skillets baddass van........it truly is tha flashemifyougotem

zukiscott said:
Reminds me of Skillets baddass van........it truly is tha flashemifyougotem

That has got to be the Skillet Shaggin Waggin. molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
That has got to be the Skillet Shaggin Waggin. molaugh

Nope, it's still rollin, he drove it to the cruise in the other weekend. :dblthumb:

SAAWEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber........ You go and totally redeem yourself molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh (Needs ears and exterior carpeting)

Ha ha that freaking awesome I pulled the transmission out of that van at a pull a part in b-ham took pics of it with my old phone thought about it when I was watching the video :****:

musselman said:
Ha ha that freaking awesome I pulled the transmission out of that van at a pull a part in b-ham took pics of it with my old phone thought about it when I was watching the video :****:

Please tell me you wore a hazmat suit when you pulled the trans cover and top bellhousing bolts out skully

CHASMAN9 said:
SAAWEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber........ You go and totally redeem yourself molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh (Needs ears and exterior carpeting)

ive aquired another van runs and drives, thinkin of paintin it up like the mystery machine, its a 67 ford ecoline shorty

224racin said:
ive aquired another van runs and drives, thinkin of paintin it up like the mystery machine, its a 67 ford ecoline shorty

Ruuut Rooh, rounds like Old man Robert's from the amusement park stole my Scooby snacks... (insert image of Scooby humpin Velma's leg) molaugh molaugh molaugh

Latest posts