• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I wanna be part of the group

T

TEAM P.O.S.

I really do not care if I fit in:
Anyway we have more vids on our site, under photos and vids, if you do not know what site it is then F.U.
By the way, can me and Pammy be the official video clan for the rides? Talk about some sweet vids, ain't skeerd does not come close...

Careful, being around this group will tarnish your E - reputation apparently :D Not to mention there is a whole website dedicated to hating on members here. Its so 90's isnt it.

Dude, are sitting behind me waiting for me to post? You replied before I could check what I posted...

Phil I have always loved hanging with you and Pammy, you are always welcome here and I was checking out ORA last night. Great pics and vids, you guys do good work. We will let you know about the first ride sometime in July!

Dial up sux, Ricky you were not even home when I spoke with you earlier...
Anyway, watch the vids(56K sucks) and let us know if we can be productive for this environment. We wanna play! Plus we have to finish the POS in the basement, might need some help with it, any volunteers???

Count us in Phil, video is something that none of us do frequently. Ricky is only good for pictures ;D

I have full intentions of bringing the bling cam to Clayton... only bad part is I cant digi'z cause I dont know how and everytime I give someone a vid to vid me I get shakey make you sick footage... MIND thE CAMERA FOLKS, dont watch the action, concentrate on filming it !! LOLOLOL

Its all about the tunes man.... LOL

Hey while we are talking vids... Post your clips at www.rockcrawlertv.com or somthing like that... dang now I have to web search it I forgot the URL

Ok I'm here... now what.. I aint got big tars ... as far as that matters i don't have any tires unless cinder blocks are now considered tires

Opossum said:
Ok I'm here... now what.. I aint got big tars ... as far as that matters i don't have any tires unless cinder blocks are now considered tires
Welcome. Just hang out, participate in discussions, be able to take a little ragging and go post pics in the hawtness thread if you have any. ;D

Opossum said:

Place has nothing to do with tire size contrary to popular belief. Hang out and talk about wheelin, or just shoot the ****. It is all good here.

bigsilly said:
Welcome. Just hang out, participate in discussions, be able to take a little ragging and go post pics in the hawtness thread if you have any. ;D

he did take a picture of his nipple while we were on vacation.

Latest posts