• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ian from Xtreme Retired??

xjcrawler

What the hell? The only good 4x4 show on tv!!! Anyone know anything else on this?

Heard TB hired him to work at his shop! Just to keep his jeep running and preform a nut and bolt check three times a day

Spike is clearing the schedule to run more reruns of Bar Rescue :dunno:

14 years is a damn good run.

I seen on instagram where he finished the rock auto commando before he left. I don't think he has gave no reasons as to why he left the show. At least not that I have seen anyway.

If he opened his own shop he could get all the work he wanted. Pick and choose what he wanted to do and name a price. He's a nice guy, met him a few different times. Last time just walking through Gatlinburg.

I'm sure he has a valid reason but I'm interested to know why.

Shoot they still have the shade tree mechanic guys who "old man BS" their way through diagnosing electronics and tuning on a laptop. They were around when I was in high school in the 90s. Lol

So I see no reason why Ian can't persevere

Look how much money Arron Koffman is making now that he split out on his own Ian should be able to do the same and maybe have more time to do more of his own hobbies, but will be missed on the Sunday morning

poolman said:
If he opened his own shop he could get all the work he wanted. Pick and choose what he wanted to do and name a price. He's a nice guy, met him a few different times. Last time just walking through Gatlinburg.
He has his own shop already. And yeah he is cool as hell. He loves some moonshine :****:

I'd like to see him with his own show, maybe even put it on Youtube on the Big Tire Garage Channel. TV is a dieing medium anyhow. It won't be long before everything is a la cart.

poolman said:

same. have 2 friends who met him and one of them wheeled with him and said he was super cool to wheel with.

He crawled all over Bombshell at the first Louisville Expo and said he was going to do a rear engine buggy on the show. I know he started one with a Duramax but I never saw it finished. He was super nice to us and talked about the behind the scenes TV stuff for a while.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I'd like to see him with his own show, maybe even put it on Youtube on the Big Tire Garage Channel. TV is a dieing medium anyhow. It won't be long before everything is a la cart.

I don't disagree. But, for me atleast a la cart is such a pain in the ass. Mainly because I don't really watch TV. It's just on in the background as I read stuff online. If it weren't for football, racing, car shows, and history and discovery channels I wouldn't ever watch TV period.

Trump is deporting him back to Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts