• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ian from Xtreme Retired??

No telling how many episodes I've seen of the show and learned a lot, especially early on. Not many people stay as long as Ian did, and props for that.

I'll check out the new guy if the show continues, but he will have big shoes to fill!

Guys!!!
Patrick Murrah would be perfect!
He has the talent,
He has the experience,
He has the work ethic,
He has the hair...
If he wasn't so socially awkward to talk to in person it would be perfect.

Eddyj said:
Guys!!!
Patrick Murrah would be perfect!
He has the talent,
He has the experience,
He has the work ethic,
He has the hair...
If he wasn't so socially awkward to talk to in person it would be perfect.
The man is definitely a badass and can rock the **** out of a mullet.
So far he is the only man on the planet to fabricate things and dare me to break it.

It's just uncomfortable silence when he tries to look directly into my eyes though :dunno:

Mullet Mafia 4x4?

Attachments

• IMG_6815.PNG
    IMG_6815.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
Re:

I heard TC tried to hire him but Murrah turned him down because he didn't want to show him all his skills!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you can only rock the mullet hair doo on the tv if you're paying some sorta Homage to Billy ray Cyrus
BUG-E J said:
The man is definitely a badass and can rock the **** out of a mullet.
So far he is the only man on the planet to fabricate things and dare me to break it.

It's just uncomfortable silence when he tries to look directly into my eyes though :dunno:

Re:

mashyermotor said:
I heard TC tried to hire him but Murrah turned him down because he didn't want to show him all his skills!

I ain't one to start drama.... but I had heard, that your ol' man said he likes his wemin tarded in the random pic thread. Is what I had heard.

Re: Re:

Eddyj said:
I ain't one to start drama.... but I had heard, that your ol' man said he likes his wemin tarded in the random pic thread. Is what I had heard.
We both like nitrous , we both like to party :gtfo:

Eddyj said:
socially awkward

No joke, I had to run my fingers through his mullet just to get him to introduce himself. He still didn't introduce himself, he just started moaning...

Fo rilly doe, Mur probably would be a good fit. Hell of a fabricator.

Ian, been watching you since I came back to CONUS, enjoyed every minute. Well... except for the "tow rig upgrades" and "IFS builds". Even then I watched in hopes that you'd have a segment where you did something to another build that actually fit the name of the show.

Good luck in your future endeavors and God speed, sir. :dblthumb:

Lot of gayness up in here fellers,
By the way i am getting a sweet perm in the back on Friday.
Keep hatin cause you just jelly

Re: Re: Ian from Xtreme Retired??

rocfun said:
Lot of gayness up in here fellers,
By the way i am getting a sweet perm in the back on Friday.
Keep hatin cause you just jelly
I assure you I was not hating ... and I wish Jonny could grow long hair but it seems to do the opposite :dunno:

Eddyj said:
**** that urban better get in line. I was at the murrah compound when chuck Norris showed and asked for some lessons on badassness

BUG-E J said:
**** that urban better get in line. I was at the murrah compound when chuck Norris showed and asked for some lessons on badassness

I heard murrah was so fast he could run in a circle and see the back of his own head.