• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Idiot of the day

bearslayer2829

A guy a work with raped the daughter of the President of an Outlaw Biker Gang, a pretty well known gang at that. What kind of sick and twisted idiot would do such a thing, guess he just made his death bed.

First off he is sick and twisted for raping any female.

Do you know what gang it is?
A biker is one of the nicest guys or girls you will meet until you mess with their family or friends. Im shure he has someone looking for him in and out of jail.

Yes I know what gang it is but i'm not gonna post it up, it's no small time MC. And agreed he is very sick and twisted for raping any female.

bearslayer2829 said:
Yeah I don't forsee him living to long, only thing I see being any kind of problem is that he lives on a military installation.

That dont matter. He cant stay behind the gates forever.

Can't think of a quicker way to sign your own death certificate. Sick ****er. Hope he gets a broom stick up the arse right before they splatter his cerebral matter all over the walls with some 00 Buckshot.

TacomaJD said:
Can't think of a quicker way to sign your own death certificate. Sick ****er. Hope he gets a broom stick up the arse right before they splatter his cerebral matter all over the walls with some 00 Buckshot.

Kinda what I was thinking. :****:

Latest posts