• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IF.....

Dirt700

Thinking about buying a new chassis next year after my house is done being built. Wanting to use my drivetrain, but gonna try trailing arms, and body panels to help block some mud and rocks. My wife may shut me down, but we'll see. What would yalls pick be for a new chassis.

WOD bouncer x
Reject Fab
Busted Knuckle

I'm in the same boat because I keep patching my chassis and I've learned a lot from building this one.

Yours a rev 2.0?

mine is a RoCkBoUnCeR chassis.... not to be confused with an ULTIMATE ROCKBOUNCER!!!
Iron Duck, the most comfortable buggy i have ridden in.

oh yeah Roger, I almost forgot about Jason! :oops: JDuck chassis are nice as well.

PCR is offering CNC cut chassis kits now on the 2 and new 4 seaters, so for someone like Justin who would be doing most of the finish work himself, that may be the fastest way to get into a new chassis. Lee can have you one pretty quick nowadays...

Well you know what my vote is.....BKOR Up Travel and Trailing Arms for the win. 16" of travel up front and 24" in the back.
We have multiple chassis to choose from. Race, Pure Race, and Ride or bring your parts and we can build you a roller. The Ride has room for tools and a cooler out back. You can buy a chassis and build the rest at your own pace with kit parts built to fit.

Well you know what my vote is.....BKOR Up Travel and Trailing Arms for the win. 16" of travel up front and 24" in the back.
We have multiple chassis to choose from. Race, Pure Race, and Ride or bring your parts and we can build you a roller. The Ride has room for tools and a cooler out back. You can buy a chassis and build the rest at your own pace with kit parts built to fit.

I have definitely been looking, at y'all's. I would like to sit in one, to see how visibility is and how much room on the inside

Latest posts