• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'll give you a tip !!!!!

kushKrawlin said:
Who wouldn't? Well tony.. But I think he just feel sorry for BaTwing. Cause Tony's cool. Haven't figured that one out yet..
Kush you just keep them hands smooth for your daddy. I swear if john g stopped too fast we would lose you!

I bet if Willie agreed to fight Tyler and charged admission, he would make enough $$ to build a new buggy. :****:

NTIDWELL said:
I'm not against jj still respect his input on buggies we just have different opinions on this subject matter. Don't think this was batshit willie's intentions it just developed into a **** storm very quickly

I honestly don't either, but that is the end result of any thread he continually posts in.... It's like a nice black family & maybe some Mexicans move into your neighborhood... They may not mean to mess up the place, but just by their presence, they do

muddinmetal said:
I honestly don't either, but that is the end result of any thread he continually posts in.... It's like a nice black family & maybe some Mexicans move into your neighborhood... They may not mean to mess up the place, but just by their presence, they do
Very good comparison impressed

muddinmetal said:
Would you please run for public office and put this phrase on your shirts

NTIDWELL said:
Figured since you like to make assumptions about my tipping habits you would assume it was black vs white but I actually tip black males more than white males on average at least he is doing something more so of a south Texas remark as far as racial statement why pay them extra or my normal tip amount when they just gonna send it to Mexico. Also never said you made a bad career choice I mean hell you own your own successful business but if your a thirty something year old man and your main source of income is waiting tables dam you really set the bar high I have no problem tipping male H.S kids college kids are board line for me I still tip either way just not the 30-40% as I do a female. I guess I was lucky I never had to work serving tables. In high school I ran my own bulk mulching company after school hours grinding mulch and driving semi to deliver at the bagging company that was purchased my product and worked on the farm and many other near by farms after high school I gave the mulching company back to my parents because I didn't want a hand out from mommy and daddy. And I went and work in the oilfield now I oversee a drilling company in everyday operations and yes that is pretty much a 7 day a week 24hr a day just like you with your business

How am I making assumptions? You stated you had a separate tipping policy for blacks, I asked howso. Its racist either way if you tip more or less based on skin color just as it is sexist to do so based off of male or female. Do you pay females in your company half of what men make because they are doing a man's job instead of waiting tables? Or do you just not hire women?

patooyee said:
How am I making assumptions? You stated you had a separate tipping policy for blacks, I asked howso. Its racist either way if you tip more or less based on skin color just as it is sexist to do so based off of male or female. Do you pay females in your company half of what men make because they are doing a man's job instead of waiting tables? Or do you just not hire women?
Said different racial percentages nothing bout what color. And yes we hire women but more so as office personnel not very many women wanna work on a rig most was unable to pass the physical evaluation for the job but yes woman are paid the same as the man. I have no problem with a woman wanting to do a mans job more power to them I have less respect for a man doing a woman's job.

BUG-E J said:
Kush you just keep them hands smooth for your daddy. I swear if john g stopped too fast we would lose you!
Keep it up ****er and I have you banned! I may report that.. Soon as I wipe these tears outta my eyes. But for real, my whole life my dad has told me " you're only as good as the people you surround yourself with, that's what you will end up like". Being the reason I like to hang round folks like John G... And not you. I mean the last thing I want is my rig always broken.. Sounds like a whole lotta no fun. Hahahahaha fuk nicca.
I saw Lock this bullshit down. If it was me I would lock every thread batboy starts. And delete all his post. But that's just me, ole lil hater over here. Hating away on the cool super zero. Fawkin ::)

lowbudgetjunk said:
That money goes to the store, not the driver. I usually tip 5 bucks for delivery and it never take more than 15 minutes for my pizza to make it to the door. To each their own. I just don't **** with anyone that fixes my food. I've worked fast food, in a sit down restaurant and delivery. Take care of the people that spit in your food and you will get considerably less spit.

So true!

Re: Re: I'll give you a tip !!!!!

kushKrawlin said:
Who wouldn't? Well tony.. But I think he just feel sorry for BaTwing. Cause Tony's cool. Haven't figured that one out yet..
I like to keep you on your toes. :p8)

Seriously though.... I'd jus like to see a thread where there's not a bunch a chicks fighting over who has the most makeup on or whatever. Was funny a few times when it started.....now its jus like, "will they jus **** and get it over?! :(:mad::-\ "

Re: Re: I'll give you a tip !!!!!

tonybolton said:
I like to keep you on your toes. :p8)

Seriously though.... I'd jus like to see a thread where there's not a bunch a chicks fighting over who has the most makeup on or whatever. Was funny a few times when it started.....now its jus like, "will they jus **** and get it over?! :(:mad::-\ "

All I can say is I'm ****in' pitching :****:

patooyee said:
That's racist no matter how you spin it.
Never said I wasn't just everyone wants to put blacks first on a racial remark hell in even racist against my own race

muddinmetal said:
Take a vote. I am sure neither of us are exactly loved on here, but at least people know where I stand on **** instead of being a manipulative little **** :****:

Oh, did he mean you? I thought he wanted to be banned. Is it my reading comprehension or his writing??? :stir: :fish:

Batmobile Will said:
Again this was a good thread before y'all trolls came in here sure it's about to get locked so guess I'll say congrats Metel mouth you are turning Hardline into same as pirate 4x4 where no one can even talk about chit !!!! And for the voting it's been done only one of us got a time out

Goodbye troll. :rolf: