• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in-town wheeling park

I can already tell I wouldnt go to YOUR park. Too many gay rules. If it were done I think you would have to just let people do their thing. Somebody tells me I cant catch air or drive up something because my rig isnt capable I would want to go anywhere else.

The hardest thing about starting this would be cash. I looked at doing something simialr down here in the portland area. 10 acres will cost ya. Best I could find is 120,000 for 10 acres and then you have building the obstacles, dealing with DEQ, licences, land thats zoned for this type of idea, insurance would be close to a million dollar policy from what I understand. All could be done with enough money, all of which I dont have.

Erik D_lux said:
I can already tell I wouldnt go to YOUR park. Too many gay rules. If it were done I think you would have to just let people do their thing. Somebody tells me I cant catch air or drive up something because my rig isnt capable I would want to go anywhere else.

The hardest thing about starting this would be cash. I looked at doing something simialr down here in the portland area. 10 acres will cost ya. Best I could find is 120,000 for 10 acres and then you have building the obstacles, dealing with DEQ, licences, land thats zoned for this type of idea, insurance would be close to a million dollar policy from what I understand. All could be done with enough money, all of which I dont have.

i would much rather buy some mountain acreage, and rent a dozer for a week. just invite friends, and live there too. maybe when i get a house in a couple years :clappy:

a tether to my rig :rb: what the hell is the the seat of my ass for but to tell me when my rig is getting close to going over. Sounds to urban and pc for me. I would rather drive 4-5 hours to wheel in the outdoors without a tether :flipoff:

Wasn't the old Thurston County ORV park setup kinda like that? Also, motocrossers regularly pay $20 for a day on the track, seems reasonable. I would go after work if it was within an hour drive or so..... and lighted for night playing:D I'd head for the hills on the weekends but evenings would be fun on an urban park.

Jobless said:
I'd pay $20 a day...providing it's worth it.

You'd have to look at things like:

Insurance
Vehicle recovery
spill containment & clean-up
spectator areas

and this is the important one...

hot chicks working the espresso stand :cool:
Brad hit it on the nose, especially with the hot chicks.

Latest posts