• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

info Charleston TN area

chitty-chitty bang-bang

keeping it real
newbie to site, but have bought several things from members here for my ride. I have a couple questions about the Charleston TN area. I live in Savannah TN. I'm a CWI for a company so 99.9% of my time is spent traveling. Ive been in Okla for 1yr then to south LA. where i was for 1YR looking for someone in Charleston area to finish up a few loose ends on my Sam. These are some loose ends that i couldnt finish up due to my company transfering me to the jobsite in Charleston and im wanting to do some riding soon. I attached some pics for a reference, but feel free to contact me at 423-829-7182. Im not needing fly by night fab either. Also looking for somewhere to park an RV 28 ft 5th wheel. Perferably somewhere private. i dont mind fixing up some area, keeping grass cut, and old barn, an old house place. Any help or guideance for either of this matters would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20141009_175343.jpg
    IMG_20141009_175343.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20141009_175230.jpg
    IMG_20141009_175230.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20141009_175257.jpg
    IMG_20141009_175257.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 114
  • on trailer.jpg
    on trailer.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 115
What kind of CWI work are you doing in TN? I'm from TN but have been in northeast PA for nearly four years on pipelines.

At wacker project (pronounced Vacker-German not wacker before the jokes start) it a new plant that the process goes into solar panels. Im in the CMT side, sign off and inspect from gound to complete startup and turnover to client (2yrs from now) I'm assuming your on pipeline. i got some buddies up there. Thats been an ongoing job for a while.

It is almost complete. I took a weeks vacation whenever i got my "marching orders" to try and finish it up. heres the things it needs
1- pinion changed on front diff( flange will not match drive shaft) have it on hand now Bolt holes no matchy
2- front 2 shock mounts need to be rotated to back ( i welded them on while on table and too far foward, in a hurry not thinking, this is where i lost it at )
3- steering cylinder needs to be shimmed/ raised about 2" from previous location (due to new 6 shooter knuckles) ref pic
4- bungs on each side of cylinder need welded ref pic
5- 2 brake lines connected together
6- bleed brakes --all 4 corners
7- nitogern in shocks --- all 4 corners
8- put ice in cooler- flip switch -push button- go ride time is a bitch sometimes and so is work both were working against me

I'm right there with you, if you are by chance a big wig there I'll throw you a dollar or two to kick me off lol, what building and company are you with