• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Info on a rig

stano

Anybody know anything about the Orange YJ built by Coleworx? Seen a few videos, looks cool! Looking for some specs/build thread? Thx in advance!

Sorry if I put you through a lot of trouble but that is not the one I had in mind. I have an orange YJ project that Cole started but I think it was finished by another guy so I was curious if it was the one I will post you a picture of it.

It wasn't a problem, I should have done it the first time.......ha. AND post a pic, looking for ideas, saw that one and just wanting to get a better look.

that is Robert Masons old rig. dont know if there is an old build thread or not. He used to be on here as damitboy if you wanted to do a search.

I purchased this truck back in 09 from the original owner (Robert Mason) and still own & wheel it. If you have questions I'll try my best to answer them. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks
Steven

I believe the orange and blue one were almost identical. Jeff and Robert Mason had them built by Coleworx

100_1379.jpg

100_1378.jpg

1001190_524656224249916_393572799_n.jpg

Here's some spec's I found online from a for sale thread:

Has a 5.7 Vortec with a ram-jet camshaft swap, a little head work, a lot of computer tuning by Jim's Performance, March pulleys, Sanderson headers, and a Be-Cool rad. with dual fans.

400 turbo with a Trans-go shift kit and a TCI 2400 stall. Bamp;m street bandit shifter with the gates worked on to get to reverse faster and a trans cooler with fan.

205 t-case clocked with a Wide Open Design adapter twin sticked with a advance adaptor cable shifter and 32 spline front and rear outputs

Dana 60 front 6:17 gears, Detroit, chromo shafts with CTM joints, and custom diff guard. put all new wheel bearings and spindle bearings in about 6 months ago.

Dana 70 rear 6:17 gears, Detroit chromo shafts, disc brakes, and a custom diff guard

front driveshaft has 1350 joints and is made with all spicer parts. Rear shaft is a High Angle Driveline 1410 CV.

44 TSL on 15 x 10 MRT beadlocks with aluminum rings
FOX coilovers front and rear, FOX air bumps on front, Curry anti rocks front and rear, custom cage with seats mounted in cage, RCI belts, and tube doors. WARN 9.5 ti with 3/8x 100 Winchline rope with remote switch mounted in dash, Sony cd player with 4 speakers, heater, Auto Meter gauges, Grant steering wheel, air comp.
Alum. custom 17 gallon fuel cell and storage box. All brake, steering, and fuel lines are braided. Grade 9 bolts in all the link bars.
117" WB 20" ground clearance

Yea they were identical but I think the orange one had a Ramjet 350 instead of the Vortec and the Orange one was just a touch nicer if I remember correct.

These trucks were very similar but not identical.

Mine, the orange rig has a Ramjet 350, Turbo 400, Atlas 3.8 to 1, 60 & 70's with 513's. Also, the orange one's body was narrowed about 8 inches. Mine is currently rolling on Raceline 17's and 43 SX Stickies. Both rigs ended up in New Mexico, mine in Albuquerque and the other in Roswell within the last year which has recently been sold or is for sale.

Steven

Wow, that was fast, sure don't take you guys long to find something. Maybe I should post up here the next time I loose my phone or my keys or my hammer..........................
:dblthumb:
Thx for the replies and pics!!! :woot: :woot:

Has anyone seen my sharpie?

I would like to see some recent pics. Something about a buggy with a body thumb.gif

Latest posts