• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insurance?

Now on the tag. Who has there rig tagged? What did they need to know or look at.

Josh
[/quote]

Was the rig bought in Alabama or did it come from another state? As long as it is in Alabama you just need bill of sale and depending on year model you may or may not need a title. If it was purchased from out of state you can get a police officer to fill out a inspection form and sign it. ( I have a copy if you need one) By the way this is for Alabama hope that is the state you are asking about.

Yep, I am in Bama and the jeep is from Bama as well. I have a title and bill of sell. Thanks for the help.

As for the insurance mine is covered. I talked with the owner/agent today. Told him what I do with my Jeep. Like trail riding and attending park rides, etc. He called underwriters to double check and he came back with a few answers for me. As long as I am not in a competition when a accident happens or racing someone else then I am covered. I got full coverage for 34.00 a month that is with 15,000.00 coverage. The reason I went with full coverage instead of just fire & theft is my trailer only covers 2,000.00 of an item being thrown off or damaged. So if my jeep decides to jump off the trailer it is covered. Thanks for everyones help... I feel much better knowing my junk is insured.

CHASMAN9 said:
As long as you don't listen to John G telling you " come on, let's do Buzzards Roost first then we'll go to Loose Rock", you won't need ;
Collision Coverage
Other Than Collision Coverage
Liability Coverage
Medical Payments Coverage
Safety Apparel Coverage
Personal Property
Towing and Assistance
Trailer Coverage
Optional
:flipoff1:

Just FYI.

Just just need gravity insurance.