• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insurance

They sent me a check last Thursday,they come though after a good friend ask his lawyer to make a call. One call is all it took from him. :****:

RockHales said:
well since my post I had to make a claim and I'm here to tell you they bring the sux!!! I'll post up more details after the settlement ,anyone thinkning of using Markel beware.

Just a follow-up on this, my Dad hit a tree with his sxs and bent the frame, Merkal paid $7300 for the frame replacement (32 hours of labor plus all parts) with no hassel and even credited him $500 for vehicle value loss that covered his deductible.

blacksheep10 said:
Yes, to a degree. Lots of guys here are progressive direct, meaning no local agent. I've never seen anyone get jerked around. They want happy customers, and do a lot to make sure that happens.
After all my babble about not wanting to make a claim and whatnot, I crashed mine pretty hard. Really not a bunch of damage, but it looked bad. frame was 1.75" too long between the A and B pillar. If I had thought it was going to be as easy as it was to pull it back straight, I probably wouldn't have claimed it. Either way, I wrote my own claim, the adjuster (still hot) came out to do her own estimate. They valued my 12ishK maybe turd at like 24,000 because of all the aftermarket stuff. I did put a radiator and nose piece on it, and need to make another new front bumper. Wrote me a check for $11k. Had it in 4 days. Guess we will see how this affects my rates.

Neal3000 said:
Just a follow-up on this, my Dad hit a tree with his sxs and bent the frame, Merkal paid $7300 for the frame replacement (32 hours of labor plus all parts) with no hassel and even credited him $500 for vehicle value loss that covered his deductible.

Another followup on Markel Insurance, i wrecked my utv hard recently (totalled) and the claims and payout process with Markel was absolutely painless, i can't say enough good things about my experience with them!

Re: Re: Insurance

Neal3000 said:
Another followup on Markel Insurance, i wrecked my utv hard recently (totalled) and the claims and payout process with Markel was absolutely painless, i can't say enough good things about my experience with them!
When it's time for your auto insurance renewal will they see this claim and Jack your rates? Wondered about this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk