• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone actually riding?

Still wheeling. just been wet/cold spring so not so much recently. and making buggy comp ready too.
also just bought rc car and been wheeling it.

Haven't been out since Labor day weekend, been working on a Toyota, and my S10. Will be at Blackmountain in my sxs, riding with some full size rigs Memorial day weekend.

Not much been going on here.
I broke my distal bicep tendon in April of 22' a week later my elderly mother broke her hip. 2 months after surgery and well on my way to recovery, my tendon broke again! So I got to redo my surgery and therapy! July my Mother was diagnosed with beginning stages of dementia and they found a 12mm aneurysm during her brain scan. She got that fixed. Now I have to put up with her beating my ass with a cain and calling me a liar because she forgot something I already told her 5 time LoL

But now that all that **** has normalized it's self out I have been working on a 98 Trackick for the wife to drive at
Zukimelt 2023, at the badlands in Attica, Indiana. Still got to put the Tcase gears(4.24's) in it, find my gender neutral fluid leak, throw some side marker lights on and find a used after market jk front bumper and she'll be ready to go!! After that, if all goes well, we might go check out this leatherwood offroad place in Kentucky.
20211120_104504.jpg

finished up my 2rz turbo swap and bought a set of new SX2 stickies. Went to K2 in March and Gilmer this past weekend. couple of electrical gremlins with the motor swap, but none with the tires so far.
Driver side.jpeg
Pass Side.jpeg

Like I stated before. I suffered a pretty bad injury march 30th at work. Tore both my quads completely off both knees. Spent a week in hospital after surgery and im still in a nursing home doing rehab. They say I got at least 3 weeks to go before I can go home. But I think I will be home sooner. Therapy is going great. Passing every goal they set with ease, this is not been a easy journey but hopefully I will make a full recovery and return to work. That All being said. I won't probably being wheeling this summer. Im holding onto my cabin at Harlan for the October ride, my buddies say im going wether or not I take my sxs or just sit at cabin and relax. We will see.
Keep the awesome riding pics coming. Love em all.
That happened to my boss several months ago. He was was going down some steps in the plant, his boots were wet and he stepped on the nose of the step. His feet slipped and he bounced down 3-4 steps still standing upright holding onto the handrails. Tore both quads completely off the knee too. He's back to work now and doing good. He said it was about the worst pain he'd ever felt. Wishing you the best for recovery man. That's a nasty injury.

Haven't rode in 5 years next month. Last time out I broke the buggy pretty good. Brought it home and tore it apart, was going to upgrade it. Found out my then fiancé was pregnant, so that changed things some. 5 years later I'm married with a two boys, a 4 year old and a 1.5 year old. Sold my shop house and bought a house with 10 acres and a shop with a lift that i never get to use. Lol. Still have the buggy, slowly building new 40 spline 9" axles for it. I bought a LJ last year for a family rig. But I have no free time to work on either right now.

9B730DC3-8218-4960-85FA-784F658F64F1.jpeg

29280964-F96F-4AA3-8144-979F6ECA305E.jpeg

That happened to my boss several months ago. He was was going down some steps in the plant, his boots were wet and he stepped on the nose of the step. His feet slipped and he bounced down 3-4 steps still standing upright holding onto the handrails. Tore both quads completely off the knee too. He's back to work now and doing good. He said it was about the worst pain he'd ever felt. Wishing you the best for recovery man. That's a nasty injury.
I hit the dirt when I fell. Had to crawl a short distance to get where someone could see me, the pain was horrible, my biggest hurdle is my size. I'm 6'7" tall and around 400lbs. Plan on slimming down a lot. I hope to make it back to work this fall. They saying with my size it could take 6-9 months. This nursing home food is for the homeless :drinkers:

I hit the dirt when I fell. Had to crawl a short distance to get where someone could see me, the pain was horrible, my biggest hurdle is my size. I'm 6'7" tall and around 400lbs. Plan on slimming down a lot. I hope to make it back to work this fall. They saying with my size it could take 6-9 months. This nursing home food is for the homeless :drinkers:
Did the earthquake register on the Richter scale? Haha.

Hope you make a full recovery soon man!

Our crew usually rides once a month, Sept and Oct is just about every other weekend, heading to Harlan next weekend.

Kingman Az

Attachments

• IMG_6470.MOV
    9.4 MB
  • DF0D3F5F-018B-444B-953C-1ABC91B60876.jpeg
    DF0D3F5F-018B-444B-953C-1ABC91B60876.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 73
I just started back about a year ago been going to stoney morris mountain and a couple local light trails. We are going to stoney memorial day weekend and riding we be staying in one of trailers I'll have my jeep and defender max there if we've rode together in the past stop by and let's catch up.

01E4FA65-3A1F-44E3-9B52-BB5105026E66.jpeg

Man it's been a minute… built wife and daughter rigs we hit Disney and SMORR still. Hit Moab a few years hard. Built daughter the TJ/LJ and wife the JKU. Daughter daily's the LJ and she's so busy it's hard to take it back and go wheel lol and the wife daily's hers too and she's over it lol. Time to change it up again.
24A7EA40-1AA2-42F6-A19D-D351B5464192.jpeg

I just started back about a year ago been going to stoney morris mountain and a couple local light trails. We are going to stoney memorial day weekend and riding we be staying in one of trailers I'll have my jeep and defender max there if we've rode together in the past stop by and let's catch up.
How's it feel to be out of retirement Scott?!?!!?!? Inquiring minds need to know!