Still riding. Had a great '22 for wheeling:
Hot springs
Rugged Mountain Ranch
Green Acres
Chocco
AOP
Windrock
Good Evening Ranch

Haven't don't much planning for '23 yet but trying to get the new buggy finished for SMORR or Hot Springs in March

Still riding. Had a great '22 for wheeling:
Hot springs
Rugged Mountain Ranch
Green Acres
Chocco
AOP
Windrock
Good Evening Ranch

Haven't don't much planning for '23 yet but trying to get the new buggy finished for SMORR or Hot Springs in March
That's a lot of riding and windshield time to go riding!

In an effort to start another ignorant thread... that could be considered "general discussion"... is anybody actually riding anymore? I know a few on here who ride but most my friends who do ride arent on here. So where you riding at? Post pictures? Excuses welcome here also.

We ride Windrock (best park in the southeast :****:) every chance we get and manage to stumble to harlan and aop a few times a year.

Had a great time at Morris.
Didn't take a lot of pics, but here is one with Los Primus in the background.

Attachments

• CPLP.jpg
    CPLP.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 139
I make at least one trip a year to Green Acres, maybe two. Wish I could afford more but it's 360 miles one way so I allot a minimum of Th-Sun to go there. Hawk Pride is daytrippable but if had a dollar for every time my one wheelin friend has bailed on me going there I'd have a pile of cash. This weekend just added another to the imaginary pile. Solo wheelin ain't safe or near as fun. I need more reliable wheelin friends

I make at least one trip a year to Green Acres, maybe two. Wish I could afford more but it's 360 miles one way so I allot a minimum of Th-Sun to go there. Hawk Pride is daytrippable but if had a dollar for every time my one wheelin friend has bailed on me going there I'd have a pile of cash. This weekend just added another to the imaginary pile. Solo wheelin ain't safe or near as fun. I need more reliable wheelin friends
Agreed on solo wheeling. I think @Mattman347 was at HPO this past weekend.

Group of us just rode Good Evening Ranch this weekend. Had a great time and the new buggy was amazing. I'll try to post some pics/videos

I've had to take a very extended break since having kiddos and moving to Yankee land for work. They are almost big enough to enjoy trail riding.

Man hope everything works out. Was hoping to make it to Harlan again this year.
I doubt I will be able to make it, if I do it will be in my sxs but being off work next 6 months or so I probably won't be able to afford it, I have a cabin reserved and gonna hold onto it till fall and see how well I'm doing, right now my therapy is going great and I'm passing all my goals but it's a long road to normal

Latest posts