• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

Should there be a post count minimum to post a item for sale?

• Yes, must have at least 10 previous posts

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Yes, must have at least 5 previous post

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • No, quit your bitching

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TacomaJD said:
Lol you came in out of the blue with a stick up your ass talking **** about everyone... :wtflol: You are the equivalent to a large, smelly, unshaven, dirty ****.
:flipgotcha: boy

Re: Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else? (aka the uphill says hi thread)

lol, im done, I never had a ideal ,how close the gay world was together, :gay: :****:

uphill said:
why your laughing get you a pessy and suck with your boy friends, and don't let me forget to say hi to you boys, :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:
Holy **** dude I was pointing out I laughed at something. I don't know you and you don't know me. If a forum gets you this upset you need ****in medication.

BUG-E J said:
Holy **** dude I was pointing out I laughed at something. I don't know you and you don't know me. If a forum gets you this upset you need ****in medication.
x2 Guess some people are just natural born ass hats and can't take a joke... :wtflol:

Re: Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else? (aka the uphill says hi thread)

So, I'm fairly new... I don't post random BS about my rig because, for the most part, it ain't all that and a bucket of chicken. Quite frankly, I don't feel the need to publicize my junk...cause compared to a lot of rigs her, it's that: junk. :****:

That said, I wheel it as much as I can and I enjoy breaking it and building it. I have only been in the wheeling game for a couple of years and this site has given me tremendous knowledge. I have bought and sold a few things and lurk around getting some great info that has saved me tons of time and research. I don't engage in the bashing, but I do read and chuckle at it. If I post dumb crap I expect to get tore up for it...so I read and post very little as I'm no expert.
Now back to the original intent of the thread - Noobs have parts and rigs...sometimes parts and rigs others want/need. Limiting them posting would probably only hurt everyone. I originally joined because of a post about axles, wheels, tires and suspension I wanted...and I bought. I agree - if folks follow the rules...no issue.

Now Bump for my post count!!!!!
Was there a cheeseburger riding a motorcycle mentioned earlier??? :dunno:

^^^^ :dblthumb: Well said.....and thanks for not being an ass hat!! :indianajones:

uphill said:
lol, im done, I never had a ideal ,how close the gay world was together, :gay: :****:

Do you wake up and drink a glass of Stupid with your breakfast every morning?

Come on little buddy, surely you are not done. :gtfo:

Stupid part is that it "was" an "opinion poll"......that closed in June of LAST YEAR!!! But somebody has to come in and start all the nasty comments and raising hell for no apparent reason and has made all kinds of friends!! :flipgotcha: Back at ya ....:wtflol: :dunno:

Latest posts