• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

Should there be a post count minimum to post a item for sale?

• Yes, must have at least 10 previous posts

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Yes, must have at least 5 previous post

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • No, quit your bitching

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5BrothersFabrication said:
X eleventy billion. Fawkit, if someone is trying to dump a 6.0 with comp and harness for $400 because he's moving and can't take it, are you gonna bitch about his 2 post count or buy the damn thing before someone else does? Hell, I'm all for leaving it as it is.

Amen^^^ I could care less about reading their newb posts about what size tares to put on a 88 yj, or how to build a sweetass speakerbox :gay:

wgamble said:
I thought this was a thread about fat chicks on motorcycle eating cheeseburgers. Uphill, your name says it all for this thread. You are looking at an uphill battle. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:
I have went uphill all my life, a battle with couple little boys isn't ****, get you guys a pessy and suck on it, stop crying like a little girl, :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: and don't let me forget to say hi, because im a new guy, the little boy crying that started this **** isn't a old timer, he member ship is only barely over 1 year old, go threw he threads he listed, all he does is cry, and im geussing your hes cry baby partner, so get you guys a twin pessy or a double headed dildo, either or and suck together, :flipgotcha:

uphill said:
I have went uphill all my life, a battle with couple little boys isn't ****, get you guys a pessy and suck on it, stop crying like a little girl, :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: and don't let me forget to say hi, because im a new guy, the little boy crying that started this **** isn't a old timer, he member ship is only barely over 1 year old, go threw he threads he listed, all he does is cry, and im geussing your hes cry baby partner, so get you guys a twin pessy or a double headed dildo, either or and suck together, :flipgotcha:

No one has said anything to you. You are the biggest ****ing crybaby on this thread :****:

No one called you a newbie and told you to introduce yourself, you are just looking for drama...

Unlike you I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, I like the chassis you build and you seem to do a hell of a job on your motors, but you are still an internet bitch

muddinmetal said:
No one has said anything to you. You are the biggest ****ing crybaby on this thread :****:

No one called you a newbie and told you to introduce yourself, you are just looking for drama...

Unlike you I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, I like the chassis you build and you seem to do a hell of a job on your motors, but you are still an internet bitch
you and your boy friend lick each others ass, you need start thinking before you post, bitch, :flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:

molaugh
That **** made me laugh loud enough for people at work to look at me all crazy!

BUG-E J said:
molaugh
That **** made me laugh loud enough for people at work to look at me all crazy!
why your laughing get you a pessy and suck with your boy friends, and don't let me forget to say hi to you boys, :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:

My 2 cents is there is a lot of people that use this forum for a quick sale but there is more that dont. I have a gripe about people putting want adds in the for sale threads. I may be on the bad buyer/seller list myself, i dont know , if so im sorry didnt mean to be.

This is all some stupid ass :afro: ****... And I know no one asked for my opinion. But I don't give a ****. I don't surf the ****ing net looking for drama just because I don't have anything to do. I get on here for a reason. And I find this site very useful. Both in the classifieds and elsewhere. And I don't care if he's new to the forum. I mean damn people...? Really? And don't try bashing my opinion on this thread because its useless. I have more important **** to do.... have a good day.

im threw crying and bitching on this site, that does have some real men and good men on it, but i would geuss the number of good men joining the site and staying are getting less and less, because all the sarcastic **** that they have to contend with from members like you, muddinmetal , everyone in the world cant be perfect like you and your boys, :flipgotcha:

uphill said:
im threw crying and bitching on this site, that does have some real men and good men on it, but i would geuss the number of good men joining the site and staying are getting less and less, because all the sarcastic **** that they have to contend with from members like you, muddinmetal , everyone in the world cant be perfect like you and your boys, :flipgotcha:

Lol you came in out of the blue with a stick up your ass talking **** about everyone... :wtflol: You are the equivalent to a large, smelly, unshaven, dirty ****.

Latest posts