• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is tim cameron

Tcameron said:
I aint worried bout no damn nuts im jus ready to go let er eat.... and me and ol shirl dawg gunna make some killa vids!!! :****:

do you think you could drop that dumb ass wigger/tennessee hybrid typing style you are trying for???

bigsilly said:
What is this creation going to have for rubbers?

Shoot mayn got dem TSL's wit da aetna chop , a good buddy of mine who cuts all the boys tires from aetna (DAVE) hooked me up wit some bite. they should work out perty good thumb.gif

Tim, I saw the tires and I think with all the power you will have your going to rip the lugs right off. BAD ASS rig by the way, I say the badest to ever roll out off Cole shop.

man if that thing is what cole describe to me today its will be fawkin nasty
cool chyt timmie cant wait to hit the tails with ya or back to murphy for tough truck &freestyle rite

Tell me ya'll are givin Timmie **** just to mess with him, i guess you don't really know him, because if you did you'd have a different attitude. Probably the most polite person i've seen in a long time,always yes sir when giving an answer.If it's jealosy over his driving skills then that's understandable, he knows how to bring it.
I'm not a Timmie swinger or whatever else ya'll call people that like his style and rigs, so either step up to the plate and hang with him or get off his ass. ::)

Jimbo said:
Tell me ya'll are givin Timmie **** just to mess with him, i guess you don't really know him, because if you did you'd have a different attitude. Probably the most polite person i've seen in a long time,always yes sir when giving an answer.If it's jealosy over his driving skills then that's understandable, he knows how to bring it.
I'm not a Timmie swinger or whatever else ya'll call people that like his style and rigs, so either step up to the plate and hang with him or get off his ass. ::)

wish i had the bankin account baking his wheelin :afro: and dood is the best four wheel steer driver i believe i have ever seen :eat:

Only him twice so for and Jimbo is right . Every time you speck to him it's yes sir or no sir. Seen him at Chocc. and had to till him to stop that i wasn't that old ( Bubba ), very polite and fun to be around. As for as his bankin acc. counldn't tell you , but if you make the right investments as he did you could swing your nuts out too.

Jimbo said:

Jimbo, I'm the last person to be haten on nice guys(Timmie), i just think its fun to get people in up roar :spin: but if i hurt someones feeling i apologize. Tim is a very cool dude, i have never had a problem with him or his rigs. Bad ass is bad ass no matter who owns it

I don't think it's a matter of hurting someones feelings so much as it gets a little old when one person like Timmie has a badass rig and knows how to drive it and he has to hear all the ****. I know where his money came from and he deserves to have it, and since you're all so interested in his life i'll tell you.
When he was 2 years old he was playing at his grandfathers hse and would clap everytime the lights would come on or go off. His grandfather kept watching him and got the idea for THE CLAPPER. Yes you've heard of the clapper, walk in a room clap your hands and bam the lights come on.Well Timmie was the inspiration behind the invention, go to his house and start clapping and lights start going on and off everywhere. His grandfather made so much money that he shared it with Timmie.
Watch him when he walks in a room and he'll clap almost every time. Hope you don't mind me sharing this story Timmie , i just wanted to set the record straight. :****:

Jimbo said:
I don't think it's a matter of hurting someones feelings so much as it gets a little old when one person like Timmie has a badass rig and knows how to drive it and he has to hear all the ****. I know where his money came from and he deserves to have it, and since you're all so interested in his life i'll tell you.
When he was 2 years old he was playing at his grandfathers hse and would clap everytime the lights would come on or go off. His grandfather kept watching him and got the idea for THE CLAPPER. Yes you've heard of the clapper, walk in a room clap your hands and bam the lights come on.Well Timmie was the inspiration behind the invention, go to his house and start clapping and lights start going on and off everywhere. His grandfather made so much money that he shared it with Timmie.
Watch him when he walks in a room and he'll clap almost every time. Hope you don't mind me sharing this story Timmie , i just wanted to set the record straight. :****:

now we know.... :wtflol: