• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It’s finally here - Ford Bronco

I would be surprised if someone isn't already working on fitting a JK/JL spec axle and suspension in the front.

I just hope the IFS isn't junk.

The only good thing about the Jeeps having a straight front axle, is that it's easier to swap out the axle for something that doesn't suck so hard.

You missed the mark here. Show me another 5 lug axle that is as beefy as a JL D44. There are tons of them running around on 40's that get "wheeled". No, it's not a steering 14 bolt on 300m RCV's, but it's definitely stout for what it comes in.

You missed the mark here. Show me another 5 lug axle that is as beefy as a JL D44. There are tons of them running around on 40's that get "wheeled". No, it's not a steering 14 bolt on 300m RCV's, but it's definitely stout for what it comes in.

I've got to agree with you on this one Drue.

Nope, I said "Jeeps". In my case, it would be buying a used base/low spec model and building a trail rig.

The JL Rubicon is legit. They keep making the Dana 44s better (or I guess we call it Dana M210 now). The new Mojave model is supposed to be even stronger in the housing and knuckles. The Bronco "Sasquatch" package looks to have the equivalent M210 e-locker front, let's hope they spec'd the A arms, ball joints, and steering to hold 37s/40s (since it comes with 35s)

It does surprise me how many Rubicon spec (all gens) you see on Tons. Besides the brand new deep pockets builds, it's just natural progression if you're going to do hardcore trails, and it's easy to buy/build a Jeep that is more capable than durable.

On the same note, I wonder what the new v8 392 JL will have for axles?

Last edited:
On the same note, I wonder what the new v8 392 JL will have for axles?

I'm gonna hope/assume that it will come with same rear diff the 2021 RAM Rebel TRX is coming with.....it is basically a semi float 3/4 ton rear axle. Maybe the front will be something similar to the rear.

3F6E5067-AF9A-463B-8B5C-147D4C0E1535.jpeg

Latest posts